Matrix MediaFinancial Help

D

A man with an Asian accent has called twice in 3 days. The first time he said that he had info that I was seeking financial aid. When I questioned him about how he knows this and who he was representing, he hung up. Today, Mar 5, the same man called saying he understood I was wanting to start a home business. This time when I asked him who he represented, he said Matrix Media. I asked him to remove my number from his list and he hung up. My number is on the National No-Call list.