Masti CruiseI've got robbed for 18k

A

A guy named Ritu claimed to be a representative of Masti Cruise and offered me a cruise trip to Alaska. It was supposed to be a trip to Indian community. Masti Cruise offer was more expensive than Norwegian Cruise Line’s offer but there were many extras included in this trip so I’ve decided to go for it. Several weeks before our scheduled departure I’ve tried to call Ritu but it seemed that he just disappeared, email was a dead end as well. After contacting Norwegian I was shocked to know that there is no booking made for us and that I’ve got robbed for 18k. I have the info about a place where he cashed my check but that’s it. Any suggestions?