Masterpapers.comMasterpapers.com scam

Academia-Research.com = MasterPapers.com

For those of you who do not already know, Academia-Research.com (Nicola) owns MasterPapers.com. It's a classic, double-edged con. Nicola uses Academia Research to bring in eager (yet uninformed) writers of whom she will take advantage down the road, and then she uses MasterPapers to suck in naive clients to whom she delivers plagiarized material. It's a neverending cycle of fraud.

Academia-Research.com claims that their address is in the Empire State Building. That is a bold-faced lie. All she does is use http://www.apelles.com/corpsvc/ to provide a FAKE business address. She doesn't even have an office! Her business address is nothing more than an empty mailbox! In fact, when another member of FreelanceWriting.com put Nicola on the spot, Nicola couldn't even name the coffee shops that are across the street from the Empire State Building! Why? Because she's never even been to New York, let alone run a business there! She's Ukrainian. She's crooked--plain and simple.

Oh, I just looked at the Academia-Research.com home page again, and guess what? Nicola removed the deceitful Empire State Building address because I, and others, exposed it as fraudulent. Unfortunately for her, she was too stupid to remove that fake address from her other pages. So I've taken a full-screen picture of the "About Us" page at Academia-Research.com so that everyone can still view her fraudulent address:

Writers, stay away from "Academia Research." Students, stay away from MasterPapers.

• Tu
    TunaB Feb 20, 2018

My bro spend hundreds of dollars using this website, gotten himself a "TOP Writer". Waitied 18 hours, and the first report came. It was a [censor] job, followed by 2nd, 3rd, 4th. In between these reports, my bro had constantly updated the writer that he was out of point. The worst part was my bro even gave the writer answers to his paper, and still.. the writer can return him a totally off-point paper.

This website is incompetent in doing your papers, probably they will only be able to handle elementary school level. Useless writers and customer services isnt that good. Trust me, do not waste hundreds of dollars to test out its service, i guarantee the result will be [censor] :)

• Sh
    Shelliedc Jun 28, 2015

Instead of being called Masters, this company should be called Disasters because that is the quality of work that they do. I asked them to write a 10-page research paper and I gave them 8 days to complete it. I was surprised to receive it so quickly by Day 5, but when I read the quality of work, there were so many grammatical and typos and the paper did not make any sense. I asked for a re-write as I still had time, but the re-write was nothing more than sentences re-arranged, the substance had not changed. I ended up having to write the paper myself; thank God I had an instructor who gave me an extension. I ended up with a B, which wasn't bad under the circumstances...lesson learned, just stay away from this fraudulent company.

• John_Gr Dec 10, 2014

My experience with masterpapers.com is positive as they saved me several times. Think everybody knows the feelings when you have to write five writing papers in 2 days… I know it very well. So I ordered all my papers at masterpapers.com. My papers were written in time and had high quality.

James21384 Sep 15, 2014

what's wrong with you, man? Look at their website - there is no NY address there.
    Of course, AR has to find customers somewhere. For all those "unhappy" customers who commented here, I can suggest asking for Certain writers to work on your paper. Try 2-3 writers and you will find the ideal for you. My experience as a writer tells me that the customer's satisfaction depends mainly on their taste. Some customers tried to accuse me of some mistakes, though it was a pure, original and genuine research, but I managed to prove my point. So do not hurry with any judgements. I would recommend Academia for writers, though I cannot recommend Masterpapers as I'm not sure whether they are connected or not.

• Ri
    RichardMcLein Sep 10, 2014

As for the quality of written papers which I ordered in Masterpapers.com, everything is more than satisfactory. I usually try to order them in time, because I’m afraid to miss the deadlines. Sticking to my accuracy, the writers usually meet my deadlines strictly. I think I could recommend this Masterpapers.com service as a good one. Support team sounds as a native speakers and phone number is a local one so I think that this service is reliable one. Masterpapers.com discount policy is really profitable one. Discount code for 20% discount is Pau20

• Mo
    Morgan17 Sep 08, 2014

I would like to thank the entire working team of customessays.co.uk for completing my essay in time. I am absolutely satisfied with the provided services as I got A for my essay and my professor praised me for a well-done work. So I will recommend the current service to
    every single student who feels the necessity of professional writing help with their academic papers.

• As
    Assignmnetstoreroom Jan 21, 2014

We have writers of all field including Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Law, Medical, Engineering, Nursing and so on. We also work on all formats including Harvard, APA, Chicago, Oxford and MLA others.

All the work that we provide is plagiarism free. Plagiarism report and "Grammarly" report will be sent along with your final work.

Kindly leave your contact details.

You may add us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AssignmentStoreRoom
    OR
    Email us on : [email protected]
    You can also contact us on Whatsapp: +[protected]
    Your quick response in this regards will be highly appreciated!

Regards
    Mariam

notpleased160 Oct 31, 2013

I must confess that my experience was one of dread and disgust as well. I asked the folks at Masterpapers if their writers were qualified to write papers on military topics; to include any required sketches. They assured me that some of their "expert" writers were in fact, retired military personnel and could therefore rise to the occasion. For whatever reason, their website wouldn't allow me to upload a sample sketch along with the other instructions I sent. While waiting for Masterpapers to provide guidance to me on how to get this critical piece of information to the writer, the writer inexplicably sent me a "finished product" after only two days. The paper was something that an elementary school student would have turned in and it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my topic. It was an idiotic paper dealing with business governance. I asked the writer how he could have possibly derived that the subject was business governance and the writer replied that he actually followed all of my instructions. I told him that he didn't even have the sample sketch and he replied that it would cost me more for that. The admin folks agreed with the writer and in the end, I was still stuck with the paper on business governance with a couple of identical examples from my instructions added in to supposedly remedy the situation. They told me that I wasn't entitled to a refund as the revision "adhered strictly to my instructions." Everyone I spoke to by phone had deep accents that sounded as if they were from India. Masterpapers is a pathetic collection of scam artists who are as sleazy as they are incompetent.

Photo 6

Photo 5

Photo 4

Photo 3

Photo 2

CPI Feb 18, 2013

Photos from latest to oldest

CPI Feb 17, 2013

I cant upload the photos

CPI Feb 17, 2013

Masterpapers is full of crap. Never trust this writing services site to write for you. Their writers like they claim are not real writers. I have uploaded snapshots of the thread between me, the stupid writer #96136, and various customer service rep and admin.

• Im
    IMCOMPETENT Jan 25, 2013

I also used Masterpaper and it was a disaster. The writer was incompetent and when I tried to talk to the administrators I was given the usual game. I ended up paying another company to write me a decent paper. NEVER NEVER GO TO MASTERPAPER.com. I don't know if it is a scam but I do know they are INCOMPETENT. I opened a dispute with Paypal.

• Am
    amisgwilson Oct 20, 2011

While we are very sorry to hear of the bad experiences you and anyone else have had with Academia-Research.com, we need to make it very clear that AcaDemon is NOT affiliated with Academia-Research.com and that we definitely do not employ non-native speakers to write our papers.  Furthermore, all of our papers go through a controlled vetting process that checks for plagiarism, grammar, writing level, topic currency, length, punctuation, etc., before being accepted to the site.  Any paper that does not meet our standards, which includes checking that the paper is written by native speakers, is rejected outright.  We would like to add that we stand behind AcaDemon 100% as a reputable and credible site for academic content.  Our site is 100% secure, safe, trustworthy, reliable and private and we’ve been in business for nearly ten years.   We also have a customer support staff ready to reply 24/7 to customer inquiries, complaints, problems, suggestions, etc.  If you have any doubts, we invite you, and in fact, encourage you, to visit us (http://www.academon.com) and see what we’re all about.  Feel free to write us (http://www.academon.com/ask.html) too with your questions or concerns.  We’ll answer you within 24 hours.

• Le
    lee Cole Oct 03, 2011

I wouldn’t be that rude, but I sincerely don’t believe you with your demons and Kiev thing. You come here 3 months after the last commenter and tell a virtual person that you’ve got her dissertation. Decided that there are enough discontented clients, time to take writers’ roles, eh? That’s just pathetic. The service is not perfect, but it’s fine, by the way. Saved my face last year, with a little delay, but it did. Got nothing bad to say.
    P.S. If Batman asks – I’ve got his dissertation.

marksul95 Sep 29, 2011

Amen to that. Kiev, Ukraine – one of my favorite places in Proxy Switcher, along with some small Chinese towns that have large and fast servers due to massive industrial complexes (or secret military bases of Masterpapers Chinese division). And whose dissertation do you have? We have already got it that Miss A. R. doesn’t even exist. Sounds like I’d rather trust Masterpapers than some company that hires such ###s to comment on their competitors.

• El
    elencolins Sep 26, 2011

P.S. Now I’m waiting for someone to start talking with this guy about that dissertation. Come on, play a “cheated writer & cheated customer unite against the lying evil corporation!” dialogue. We’re all waiting :) By the way, do you still remember he’s talking to someone who works for the company? Dissertation? You have it? Umm…may I see it? And may I ask why would Miss. A. R. need it anyway?

• Bl
    blackja86 Sep 22, 2011

Come on, people, stop that already, will you? There are two possible “truths” here. 1st – You’re a bunch of hired commenters, paid by a competitor of this DARK and SINISTER CORPORATION. 2nd – Some of the people here are telling the truth, and they did have some negative experience. I think you should hush up in both cases.

• So
    So... Sep 19, 2011

Wow. I had to google Kiev first (ah the shame of it). Anyway…why didn’t you name Maputo, Chisinau or…dunno… Mars? Kiev is not the only “where the hell is that?” city in the world ;) Ever heard of smart IT things called proxies? I may sit here in Lusby while you’ll think I’m in Punjab, then Kiev in a minute and effing Beijing in another two seconds. So. The question is…who the hell are you? You’ve answered to someone who’s been already claimed as the company’s member. This effing illuminati! “They have fake names and they aren't in the US. They are hiding in Kiev. Right now there is an internationally coordinated drag net to catch them. There is a woman called Angelina at academia-research. Then there is another pompous woman with the fake name Victoria.” Seriously…are you OK? Who would believe such crap? It’s like…every half a year you’re assigned to write some bull***t here, or what?

vsk123 Sep 19, 2011

NY queen is suffering form cerebral palsy it seems.

vsk123 Sep 19, 2011

You whatever queen must be an employee of masterpapers and academia research. You must be angelina, bella, anthony, scott, alice, samantha or some such pseudonym. You are talking crap about their presence in Albany. An investigator from the US Justice Department confirmed a few weeks ago that there is no such writing service located in this building. Just visit academia-researchfrauds.com and masterpapersfrauds.com to see how many clients and writers have been robbed of their money. Now they are hiding in a nook in Ukraine. Your presence in NY is no guarantee that you would know exactly where these fraudsters are located.

• Ny
    NY Queen Sep 16, 2011

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! What are you guys doing here? Why accusing someone of scams and stuff? I completely agree with Syrio Forel. All these accusations and everything. Don't you have any other stuff to do than wasting your time posting all of those comments most of which are really ridiculous! Something about some academia research or whatever. I dunno about any academia but masterpapers is based in ALBANY! Now tell me user 2746 have you EVER been to New York? Well guess not cuz you would've known that Empire State building is based in New York CITY! So you really believe that 41 State street in Albany, NY and the Fifth ave in the city of NY are the same. Mate you need some directions. Try Google maps)))

vsk123 Sep 03, 2011

To Miss. A.R. You need not do any research to find out the truth because I wrote your paper. Your notion that an American wrote your dissertation is wrong. I am not an American, nor am I a Briton. Academia-research is fraudulent organization that cheats both customers and writers. I was cheated on two occasions, one as late as February, 2011. Visit academon.com and see the number of papers that they have put up for sale. They all were written by us. First you purchase it through masterpapers and then the company puts it up for sale on academon. They have fake names and they aren't in the US. They are hiding in Kiev. Right now there is an internationally coordinated drag net to catch them. There is a woman called Angelina at academia-research. Then there is another pompous woman with the fake name Victoria. If you want I still have the original dissertation of yours with me.

• Li
    lisamanson61 May 31, 2011

This is ###!
    I used masterpapers.com for my dissertation theses a month ago, and everything's fine. You just gotta be polite and submit detailed requirements.
    Some of you guys are either unlucky, or just spammers hired by another company.

Lisa

• Sy
    Syrio Forel May 30, 2011

Well, to tell the truth, you lads can trust NO ONE here. It is the internet, isn't it? I can lie all I want and make people believe what I want them to. But that's not the main thing. Everyday you eat hot-dogs, but i've never heard anyone complain about the american 7% beef in the sausage. That's quite a scam if you ask me, but I see no one shouting "Give us our meat, ya bas!"
    For every neap here who got unlucky enough to fail with this service, I bet there's a thousand content with it. They just don't waste their time posting sh*t in the net.

Not to be empty. I've never bought anything like this, but like the famous song goes "I know a fella who says it's true". So there's my lad Geordie. And HE says everything was alright with the research report he ordered. Don't believe me? Then why believe everyone else here?

Be wise.

Jooshua Apr 29, 2011

I totally agree that websites like dissertation-services.co.uk, ukdissertation.co.uk, essaysreasy.com and expert writing help.co.uk are fraud companies. Scam!!!
    I would definitely recommend www.engineeringhelpdesk.co.uk relating to Engineering, Science and Management subjects only. I got 2 distinctions in 2 courseworks, following their help/feedbacks.

• Mi
    Miminyc Apr 20, 2011

DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!
    I have been scammed and am in the middle of filing a lawsuit against them. I've been trying to reach an administrator and have been given the run around. I paid 159 dollars for a paper that a middle school student could have written better. So in turn I was told that I would be given credit towards my next order. Now the representatives are trying to make me pay for there mistake.
    If you an issue you will not be put through to management, the reps will hang up on you. I don't think they are based in the USA. When I asked they could not answer a simple question.
    Stay away!!! Please don't let them take your money. Shame on THEM! Filthy liars. Hope law enforcement arrests you scammers. I have PROOF if you guys want to see it please contact me. emails, the paper, everything! I have a paper trail.

• Sm
    Smily Dec 29, 2010

Based in my own experience, the situations differ. Sometimes it's the customer who haven't provided the info requested by the author and thought that the title of the work is enough to complete the paper, sometimes it's the writer, who took more projects than he/she can handle. There are lots of complaints about almost every company working in the writing industry, but there are complaints about companies working in all industries. We tend to believe the complaints, but what is one complaint against hundreds of other projects completed successfully? The thing is that happy students won't browse web for websites where they could leave their comments, they are just happy with their papers and further actions related to this paper would make no sense. I have ordered several papers from MasterPapers over the last few years, my friends have been working with the other writing services companies...who cares? The main thing is that we have more time for things that we love to do! I had the same writer work on all my papers so I can hardly judge about the rest of them, but I was pretty happy with the results. I can't say that masterpapers is the best company simply because I haven't tried the others, but they are definitely not bad

• Mi
    micmic Nov 24, 2010

I recently ordered - 10 page paper from masterpapers.com with deadline of 14 days
    Writer they found said they will have started something and will show me within few days
    Few days turned out to be 10 + days and nothing was written when writer gave up resigned
    masterpapers.com just asked for more time and more money - More time was given but with no result and now they just keep on asking for "more money"
    I am still asking for refund which has not been made yet.
    DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEIR COMMENTS ON THEIR WEBPAGES
    DO NOT TRUST "75% of our customers come back to us"
    DO NOT TRUST "ANY OF THEIR GUARANTEE"

• Ip
    Ipoeh Oct 15, 2010

I ordered a 5-8 page paper from masterpapers.com. The deadline was 5 days.
    After not hearing from anyone for 3 days, I started to get anxious, so I contacted them.
    They told me that they had not found anyone to write my paper but assured it would be done by the deadline.
    The next day (the day before the deadline) I contacted them to check on the status. They told me that they've found a writer and that I would indeed have my paper by the deadline.
    On the final day, boiling down to the final hours, I contacted them for a status update. They told me
    that the writer needed more time!?!? I explained that this is NOT what I paid for and it's certainly NOT what they've promised me. I was so furious known that it was 10pm the night before my paper was due and no paper was on my hand. I demanded a refund, and although it took a lot of nagging at them I finally got my refund, yet was stuck into having to cram a paper in hours before it was due. Luckily I pulled it off and got an "A", but it was a lesson learned. Hard work pays off, don't take the easy way out. If it sounds too good to be true, chances are, it probably is.

• Us
    User_enthusiast Sep 20, 2010

You can try this website: www.cebuessay.com they refund if they could not do the order and they also refund if you failed.

• Na
    nancy_lindsdale Sep 17, 2010

The comment by Angel25 is certainly for masterpapers.com - they signed. But I think it's not too bad if they care about their reputation and do not take false accusations - Angel25 asked the author of the complaint who they are to help them, no? For me it means that things are not too bad. I actually bought an essay from them 2 years ago and though I normally don't do such things, at that time it helped. Can't tell anything bad about them.

• Sn
    SniffSniff Aug 25, 2010

Some of you guys commenting here are i think sales people for masterpaper.com; why would someone bother to write complaint with out expriencing bad service and why would masterpaper.com representative address the issue when someone post complaint?

..sniff sniff... i smell something BAD!

Angel25 Jul 29, 2010

Dear Customer,
    If you have placed an order with us, especially at a Master Level, then you need to know that we have different policies in treating such a VIP customer. We have offered a personal order supervisor to help you throughout the writing process however, we never received any mails from you complaining either about the deadline or the refund value. We would like to have all the printouts of the mails and the conversations you had with your writer and us directly. In short, we implore you to let us have your order number. This is confirmed that we are to re-opening this case and investigations would be carried out. We do value the contribution of each and every of our customers and we would take the decision only after your order number is made public.
    If the viewers who read our terms and conditions carefully, they would notice that we do have certain guarantees and we live to our commitments we make on-line. Our promises are one thing which makes 75% of our customers come back to us, for we are the most reliable ones in this market.
    Do contact us on [email protected] as soon as you can and we would look forward to help you getting the correct justifications and perhaps a refund.
    Sincerely,
    Masterpapers.com

• As
    as1506 Jun 28, 2010

I have order a MA Dissertation with masterpaper.com and i paid $1300 for 2 months. and then after 2 months they needed another 3 weeks to complete it . After when i got the feedback i FAILED because the work wasnt that good. They said i have to pay mroe money to re do my work . i said i didnt want any work but my money back and they said only 30% they will give me. They promise and promise and promise all the way and at the end what i got was nothing . YOU NEVER TRUST THEM. I spent my money without any postive from them.

BE CAREFULL WITH masterpaper

Angel25 Feb 26, 2010

To User2746 and readers,

I recall placing an order basically a PhD level dissertation in Strategic Management from Masterpapers.com five months ago. I have to say that I was very satisfied with the services that I received as a customer and the way they communicated with me was very encouraging. I was always contacted by the administrator and I would classify them as a bunch of organized master minds. I do not recall any funky accents and being an American citizen myself, I would not doubt that my paper was done by some European people! I do not think that this is the complete truth as I got an A from my dissertation. I would like to investigate on this matter as this is a very serious and misleading allegation.

Sincerely,

Miss A.R.

PS: Students, you better contact masterpapers.com and judge for yourselves. Do not let yourself be blindfolded by some mere words.