Master CleaningMaster CLEAN Air duct cleaning ripoff

V

I recently received a coupon in the mail for a $64.99 “Whole house air duct cleaning package”. I thought this to be a great deal so I called the company; Master CLEAN “carpet & air duct cleaning”. They sent out a tech and after 5 minutes he came up with a quote just shy of FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS! ($390 to be exact) I told him that I was willing to pay for some services not included in the coupon, ie: extra returns, but that I wanted the services listed in the coupon at the price stated.

He responded by saying that he would not do anything unless he did it all. At no time was there any attempt to honor the terms of the coupon. After saying that I was willing to pay around $150, nearly four times the coupon price, he replied saying that he would not be able to do it for that price! I said “thanks, but no thanks” and he took his leave. Furthermore, I called the company to state my dissatisfaction with their misleading coupon and to hopefully reach some sort of agreement…this also turned out to be a very unsatisfactory conversation.

Sam who answered the phone wasted no time in telling me that there were “additional costs, ” when I told him I just wanted them to honor the coupon he became very rude. I then asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and he said that he is and manager and supervisor and hung up on me!

Unbelievable!! I called back and the company would not answer, so i tried again using a different phone, only to be hung up on again!

I would never ever recommend this company to anyone!!! Stay away!!!