massmailing.usBe careful with them

M

I just wanted everyone to beware of this company for buying leads.

We recently purchased a list of leads that were supposed to be "guaranteed' to be high quality of 90% or better on real, deliverable email addresses.
I assumed worse case it would be 50% good ones, no such luck. In reality only 10% of the list were real email addresses and when we questioned the company many times we never got a response. I am not even sure these 10% are even the right market which we were promised.

Anyway, pay the higher costs and go with a reputable company. I warned you! Be careful.