MASSIVE PTRWILL NOT PAY MY EARNINGS

N Review updated:

I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT TO WHERE I AM SUPPOSE TO BE PAID BUT THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY CONTACTS THAT I'VE MADE TO THEM.

More MASSIVE PTR Complaints & Reviews

• Am
    amit thakkar Sep 17, 2009

Hi,

This is AMIT, i also have worked day & night for this PTR site & have go more than 100 referrals standing tall in the TOP 10 list. Have reached the limit of 5000$ but have not got any revert frm them till now.

• Mo
    morbid01 Oct 04, 2009

YES! THATS TRUE! i also made it to the payout limit thats 5000$ but i didnt get any payment and wen i left msgs with support i only got automated msgs that i shud pay 247$ to upgrade everytimeeeeeeeee!! this site is a big time scam

• Mo
    morbid01 Oct 04, 2009

but if u want to earn much less but legit stuff...try this site out www.clixsensereview.tk

Santhosh90 Oct 13, 2009

Dear Amit:

This is Mr. X here. I have also joined this site a month back. I did sent message to the support people asking about min. payout limit and I am quite astonished to see their reply...They were telling me that you have to reach 10000 dollars USD to be eligible for payout, which is clearly contradicting the statement as told in their website. My goodness to me! I also resend the message to them asking "Do you think it is right to cheat people like this by making such contradicting statements" but then for that, i found no reply in my inbox.

How can they simply do this kind of stuff?

It is high time somebody should stop this kind of thing going on.

Regards

X

Sakura08 Nov 16, 2009

I agree with Amit and Mr X. Even I have been cheated by this site. Isnt there anything that can be done to stop these sites and/or to recover for the time wasted on such sites.

Sakura08

• Lu
    lucky.ali Jan 31, 2010

Payingptr will not paying my earning... I am disagreed with payingptr... Stop joining this site this is a fake site... Keep in Ur mind. By Luxon..

• Ce
    Celestine May 26, 2010

I have also requested for payout twice now and i have not received any message sent to me even after my messages to them

• Kh
    khack1 Jun 30, 2010

Has ANYONE received payout on these ptc sites?

• Al
    alex_bulat Jul 25, 2010

I've received my payment!!!if anyone is interested i can help you get you payment!!!contact me at [email protected]

madhusudan singh May 14, 2011

I am having an account (id madhusudan1986) . i am having almost 7200 USD but no use. please take some legal complaint against this firm

valjdek Jun 26, 2011

Hello!
    I have read your massige on
    MASSIVE PTR — WILL NOT PAY MY EARNINGS.
    I'm a member of this "Massiveptr"/ Can you help me with my payout? Or
    any other kind of help?
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thank you.
    Valjdek

vanka Aug 19, 2011

how to get my amount

vanka Aug 19, 2011

how to get my money

• Al
    allllem Sep 06, 2011

it's a scam website...never go through this website..

sachinkp Mar 21, 2019