[Resolved] MasseurFinder.com / masseur: massage by jr. (new york/la)

United States Review updated:

I received a massage from him once. At the time he recommended i prepay for a package for a discounted rate. I prepayed for one session. He has been elusive ever since. Saying he's in New York when he's not, etc. I asked him to refund me the $165 that I paid him as I have not received the service. He has not and has stopped responding completely. .

• Resolution statement

Please remove my post.

De
Jun 15, 2019

Comments

• Lo
      Jun 15, 2019

Our Expert Swimming pool contractors group builds and repairs pools and other large water equipment.
    They are responsible not only for the lake itself and the equipment needed to sustain it, but also for the installation of safety devices to protect the users of the pools.

• Th
      Jun 19, 2019

This is clearly been from the beginning a mis understanding as I work with clients between LA and New York and have multiple clients with the same name. My messages display clearly that I’m confused where this client is located. I also told Jason that I had lost my phone when he reached out to my personal Instagram while I was away on an audition in Vegas. I explained to him when I was no longer on a trip where unexpected things happen I would gladly take care of this. This person is being extremely over reactive and quite immature.