Mason Capital/Gretchen Fox and Associates/American Financial GroupGet your money BACK from Mason Capital/Gretchen Fox and Associates/American Financial Group

M

Hello, Christine (who was also ripped off) is compiling a list of all the people who got scammed, and if she can get a total of $100k people have been scammed of, then the LA District Attorney will take the case. I have been in contact will all of the women listed below. I suggest calling them immediately. Mary will send you a form to fill out, and then you fax or email it back with a copy of all your supporting documents.

Christine: [protected]@aol.com

LA County Dept Consumer Affairs
Mary Safari (not sure on last name) [protected]

Federal Trade Commission
Nicole Lee [protected]
RE: Case# RE09-0321
(This is my case #, but you can reference it)

*Attorney who is working on the case w/FTC:
Marissa Reich [protected]

Dept. of Justice: Sandy Birch [protected]
Sandy.[protected]@doj.ca.gov

Good luck to all of you!

P.S. From what I've read online, this co.:

1. is an LLC in New Mexico
2. Has been sued by Illinois Attorney General
3. ACTUAL physical address (not the one listed) is either:
8236 or 8237 Remmet Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91403
4. All these companies are owned by the same people

anonymous817 Jun 30, 2010

They contacted the receptionist at my work telling her that I would be receiving a court summons. When I spoke with someone at AFG, they told me that their client was Capital One, but refused to give me a contact number and name at Capital One. When I asked for validation of the debt, they sent me a settlement offer instead. I received a call again today from them and was told that they do not send the validation documents, but I would have to consult the credit bureau. When I asked the question again, they told me it was Capital One that I had to contact. Liars!

• Sb
    sbullard Jan 13, 2010

We payed this company 1, 500.00 to help in a loan modification with Beneficial. They did nothing, nothing at all. We are short 1, 500.00 period.

• Ar
    arleen May 10, 2009

I am responding on behalf of my recently widowed sister who paid 2500 to AFG to renegotiate her mortgage loan to a fixed rate How do these companies get away with these scams . They prey on people that cannot afford to lose a dime, and lie with no conscience

Marlene Stack Apr 11, 2009

Hey I am a victim of this AFG Group/Gretchen Fox Associates. I live in Vermont. They keep nailing my checking account more payments and have not done a thing for me.. Keep promising to return money, they never have. What a sham, people trying to keep their homes being scammed out of mortgage payments. I am so distraught..
    [email protected]