Marwest Access Controls / aaaremotes.comnon responsive

I read a complaint and had an identical situation: I ordered a gear replacement kit online toward the end of Feb. I received an automated email saying my item was back-ordered and will ship out in a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks went by and I emailed requesting information on the status of the order. No response, so I call them, and the automated system makes you leave a voicemail, where no one calls back. I did finally receive another automated email thanking me for my order, but there wasn't any details at all. I searched on their website for the individual emails to 2 of their sales people and tried to email them. Again, no response. I tried emailing and calling for another week, and when I didn't get a response, I finally emailed saying I wanted to cancel and requested that they not charge my credit card. 2 days later, close to the end of March, which is over a month from the date of order, they sent an email saying it shipped. What a nightmare!

• Sc
    Scott Apr 30, 2009

Basically the exact same problems as above.. have not been contacted by anyone yet! I placed my order two weeks ago. I wish I found this webside first.

• Se
    servicegap Apr 16, 2009

I am having the same problem with Marwest Access Controls / aaaremotes.com. This is easily the worst customer service I have ever seen. It has been two weeks and I have no indication that my part was shipped. I have left message with customer service multiple times, sent emails to the sales reps and been on hold for over 30 minutes all with no response.

I would never buy from the company and if I don't get some type of communication soon, I will file a formal complaint with my credit card company and have the charges reversed.