Marwa Reserves Group of CompaniesClearance Scam

G

First he offered a no collateral business loan, with no advance fees, he search me out at alibaba and claim to be in the finance business. So I applied since I was really in need of a loan Facility. So he said I'll be check out on my country by his people, then I was notified by Mr. Al Jaryan, Mohammed Alim. Now here is the scam he would give his bank name and that I contact for transfer, he use Postbank in Nietherlands and that was it. I got a demand to pay thier Dutch Ministry for 1, 500.00 pounds for clearance of my proceeds release.

Saras Vision - Mr. Sohail Kha Nov 09, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have received all the documents related to the dealings and concluded that Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim is Scammer.

Thanks to Mr. J.S.Boparai owner of A G Foods Pvt Ltd from India Cell No. + [protected] [email protected] SKYPE; boparai51, who has supported with all the relevant emails and fake letters issued by Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim.

On the above light, i wanted to request to the global citizen that please be very careful from these kind of Scammers. These kind of Scammers show you big dreams and finally snatch your hard earned money in the name of due diligence or other processing manner.

I wanted to request to the UK government to immediately take legal action against the Scammer Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim.

Should anyone require any sort of Documentary evidence and the entire story from Mr. J.S.Boparai may please feel free to contact him.

I personally request to the members of Complains Board to see into the matter and take appropriate action.

There are several but i wanted to show you all three letters of Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim is as below;

Subject: INFORMATION RECEIVED
    Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:11:45 -0400

Marwa Reserves Loan Company.

75 Henry Street,

Fax: +[protected]

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.mreservesgroups.com

Dear J. S. Boparai,

I have sent the information to my lawyer and I will be expecting to hear from him latest tomorrow.

I will also be in-touch with my bank now over the transfer order. Below is my bank´s Contact information, just incase you need it now.

POSTBANK NV
    OLDEHOOFSTERKERKHOF 4,
    LEEUWARDEN, THE NETHERLANDS

E-Mail: [email protected]
    WEBSITE: www.postbank.nl

TEL: +[protected] extention 225 (MR. F.A. Tuininga)
    FAX: +[protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR COPERATIONS.

AL-JARYAN MOHAMMED ALIM
    Chairman, Marwa Reserves Group
    www.mreservesgroups.com

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Marwa Reserves Group of companies's goal is to create value for its clients. The key feature of our approach is constant focus on the financial services for our client segments.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Copyright © 2007'. MARWA RESERVES GROUP OF COMPANIES. All rights reserved.

Subject: Your Funds Transfer Approval
    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:29:23 -0500

Beeldmerk Postbank

Dear Mr. J.S. Boparai,

I am Mr. F.A. Tuininga. I am also in-charge of your funds Transfer file with reference number, PB/NL/2008/54988-08 here in the Postbank Netherlands.

I wish to letting you know the status of your application for your funds release/transfer from our bank to your designated bank account. Your funds has been approved for transfer today and all important information about your file has been forwarded to the Ministrie Van Justitie this today by our Lawyer for a final approval and realease order. We are now expecting to hearing from them by later today 3rd November 2008 or Tomorrow 4th November 2008. As soon as we hear from them, The Postbank shall transfer your funds without delay and your funds shall be in your designated bank account within 48 - 72 banking hours.

I thank for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Mr. F.A. Tuininga
    postbank NL
    [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

Girofoon [protected] email: [email protected] Customer service [protected]
    Actueel saldo en bij-en afscrijvingen, www.postbank.nl Mandag t/m vrijdag van 8.00 uur tot 21.00uur,
    Dagelijks van 6.00 uurʼs ochtends tot 2.00 uurʼs nachts Zaterdag van 9.00 uur tot 17.00 uur.
    ; [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

Subject: Your Funds Transfer Affidavit Payment Information
    Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:04:27 -0500

Beeldmerk Postbank

Dear Mr. J. S. Boparai,

How are you?

With regards to my conversation with you over the payment information,
    Below information is the information I received from the Lawyer for you to making the affiadvit payment.

Please note that verything depends on you. The legalization of the affidavit of funds transfer does not take any thing but few hours. The Ministerie van JUstitie does not need any other thing before thay will other the transfer of your funds but the legalization of the affidavit.

As soon the lawyer comes back with the legalised affidavit, we shall immediately transfer your funds and I shall be in your account withing 2-3 working days.

Bank Name: POSTBANK NETHERLANDS

ADDRESS: kruisweg 32, 2011 LC
    CITY: Haarlem
    COUNTRY: The Netherlands

Amount: 2, 105.35 euros.

Sir, during the transfer, just make sure you put only your reference number as your comment for transfer.

Sir as soon as this wire transfer is done, do not fail to send to us the transfer slip for our verification and documentation.

Be assured that as soon as this transfer is done, it will take 1-4 working days before it can be confirmed in the bank account above.

But if you pay by Money Gram, it takes us 1-3 hours to clear the payment and legalize the affidavit and we shall transfer your funds without delay.

If you accept to pay money Gram, please pay to

FIRST NAME: Augustine Obinna
    LAST NAME: Amadi.

ADDRESS: kruisweg 36, 2011 LC
    CITY: Haarlem
    COUNTRY: The Netherlands

Please do not fail to send us the transfer information as stated below.

Sender's Name...

Money Transfer Control Number ...

AMOUNT: 2, 105.35 Euros.

Please try to scan and send the payment slip for documentations. It is also needed.

I will be expecting your call or email over the information any time.

NOTE that the western Union agent location will take us 2 hours drive to get there if there is no traffic jam on the road if there is that means it will take up 3-4 hours.

I thank for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Mr. F.A. Tuininga
    postbank NL
    [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

Girofoon [protected] email: [email protected] Customer service [protected]
    Dagelijks van 6.00 uur's ochtends tot 2.00 uur's nachts Zaterdag van 9.00 uur tot 17.00 uur.
    ; [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

I think the above fact will give you the correct picture of the Scammer.

Sohail Khan
    Mobile # [protected]

• Ne
    Nelson Dove Nov 12, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I regret to state that how can you allow to use such words. is it not your duty to check everything whether it is genuine or a false allegation.

You are not sure of what you are talking about this company because I borrowed from this company and bought my house in UK

I live and work in UK.

I have visited the company many times.

I bought a new house now. That was the money I borrowed from them that I used to buy my house. So it is not a scam.

I am a living withness that that is not a scam.

Do you know that this is a false accusation you are doing now?

It will not do you any good. Go and remove this your accusation from this site is it not good at all.

How much money are you borrowing?
    How much did the bank or the Netherland Government tell you for your oath?

Because I did swear the same oath and they transfered my money to me in UK from Netherlands.

If you do not have the money for the oath why not withraw from the loan or tell Mr. Alim and see if he can help you.

WHY?

I advise you to go and remove this report you have made before Mr. alim will see it and come after you.

People might direct him to this site to see this. Better be fast.

Remember, he has your information or not?

Becareful about this.

Mr. Nelson Dove

• Ne
    Nelson Dove Nov 14, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I live and work in UK.

I have visited the company many times.

I am a living withness that that is not a scam.

Do you know that this is a false accusation you are doing now?

How much money are you borrowing?
    How much did the bank or the Netherland Government tell you for your oath?

WHY?

People might direct him to this site to see this. Better be fast.

Becareful about this.

Mr. Nelson Dove

• Fa
    FATIH AKGUN Nov 17, 2008

ı agree but what ı agree?? ı agree because Marwa and mr Tuininga arethe same people and they are cheating people . Ihave good contacts with memners of parlemento in Nederland also a friend in ministry of Justitie . Even they dont know about the affidativ form that they send to us. İt is a bad copy created throug computer. Out referance number is PB / NL 2008/54988 -08 and ı meet withthe same numben here in your board that they give to mr J.S Boparai . how can it be same??? ı complained about them to nederland police and if you have complainments please write to [email protected] thisis mail adress of ministry van justitie . also check the lawyers from www. advocatenorde.nl. They are not really lawyer. By the help of our ministry we are going to court in Nederland. Also that man who buyed a house by borrowing loan from MARWA please be honest to your self and tell people that you are also Mr Tuiniga or someone releated to this cheating organisation.Because there is no company like MARWA Why di, dnt you give your mailadress or any adress because you are lier Please dont trust to those guys
    Mr FATIH AKGUN

• Bi
    bingbang76 Mar 11, 2009

it is a scam

• Je
    J. Edwards Mar 11, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

[Marwa Reserves Loan Company.75 Henry Street, City Centre L1 5BW, Liver Pool, United Kingdom. (UK)Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected]]
    Frist of all the tel + fax numbers are not UK land line, both numbers are relatated to Mobile/Cell phones!!!. Liverpool telephone area code for land line telephones is (0151) from outside UK it should read ++44 (0)151

This is the start of the scam, I have to contact Mr. AL-JARYAN MOHAMMED ALIM about a loan for my client and he had sent me some Few suspicious forms asking my client to provide a sensitive personal information to his fake company, furthermore, he initially had said that there is no upfront fees, but only little later you find out that his alleged “PostBank NL would require some kind legalisation fees to approve the funds for the ### transaction!

I have called the alleged bank officer of PostBank NL (Mr. F.A. Tuininga) who does not have a Dutch accent, well it more like English speaking African accent!!. I have asked him about Mr. Alim, which he acknowledge his dealing with and for him, however, when I asked him why does he want up front money in order to approve the fund wire transfer to my client account?, his reply was for legal matters, whereas, I have informed him that normally “postbank” does not ask for such fees, he then change his tunes, and start to ask me to travel to Holland and meet with him face to face in order to resolve this problem, and he was not able to continue the telephone conversation with me, as being very sensitive.

It is a ### all over it, and if you do a search on Google about PostBank NL, you will see a warning about the kind of such ###.

Best Regards,

J. Edwards

• Di
    dina May 19, 2009

Dear Sirs,
    have someone the confirmation of funds transfer from ING Postbank? (loan from Marwa)

Pop Dorin May 27, 2009

I am account officer at a bank in Romania and want to add me and my advice for those clients who demand money from Marwa Reserves have very carefully. Our Bank has acted in court by lawyers for a house in England at the request of a client of ours. We will judge with Marwa Reserves and will require very large damages in court because they have drafted a contract in which credit stipulated some conditions and bank transfer at other conditions imposed. Customer to pay charges which were not listed in the contract and that any bank in the world can deduct the amount of credit approved, then the transfer is done in England where he established Marwa reserves but in Holland, where they say the. Why not be the England they will not explain. People have extra care with these misleading. Although Interpol is after them, but will make up to catch you carefully, it is your money.

• Da
    danut lucau Jun 03, 2009

Has anyone take money from Marwa, and if so, how much and at what cost?

Pop Dorin Jun 08, 2009

Yes, a client of mine has received U.S. $ 3 million and paid up to now 13. 000 and 4500 are about to be paid that money to the account, at least so say those in MARWA RESERVES.

• Al
    Alina Jun 16, 2009

Pentru Pop Dorin
    Poti sa-mi dai mai multe detalii despre Marwa te rog, caci si eu am solicitat un credit de la ei si mi-au cerut o groaza de bani dupa ce am platit acel affidavit. Te rog trimite-mi un mail cu mai multe detalii la [email protected]

• Al
    Alina Jun 16, 2009

Voi ati platit ceva taxe pentru acest credit de la Marwa? Eu am platit 900 euro taxa legalizare affidavit si mi-au mai cerut taxe de transfer care costa in jur de 4000euro. Va rog spuneti-mi daca cineva a luat credit. Ajutati-ma daca stiti ceva

Vasiliu Alexandru Jun 18, 2009

Doresc sa stiu daca Marwa a facut vreo finantare in Romania
    Intrebare directa Dlui Pop Dorin finantarea de 3 milioane este facuta in Romania
    As dori sa discut la telefon cu dvs [protected]

Mona Romania Jun 18, 2009

Asadar, a primit cineva din Romania vreun imprumut de la aceasta firma? Trimite-ti un comentariu care stiti mai multe despre aceasta Marwa, sa nu-i lasam sa-si bata joc de noi cum vor.

Mona Romania Jun 18, 2009

Si il rog pe d-nul Pop Dorin sa ne spuna si noua daca finantarea cu acesti 3mil usd a fost facuta in romania si daca este pe bune. Si eu am facut contract de finantare cu Marwa si am primit un mail de la Tuininga care este 99% la fel cu cel trimis d-nului J.S. Boparai(postat mai sus), doar la nume, data si nr de referinta e modificat al meu, in rest aceleasi cuvinte.Ah, si mie mi-a dat un alt nume unde sa depun bani pentru taxa de legalizare si transfer. Se poate sa scrii aceleasi cuvinte chiar si dupa 8 luni de zile? Ciudat.Ceva nu cred ca e curat la mijloc

Pop Dorin Jun 19, 2009

Pentru toti cei care m-au intrebat daca este cineva care a primit bani.Am vazut multe documente de transfer si chiar extras de cont de la clienti care spune EIG Piatra Neamt ca au primit bani, dar din verificarile mele care sunt altele decit poate o persoana fizica sa le faca, efectiv nu au intrat in contul clientului, pina in data de azi .Clientul EIG spera ca luni 22.06.2009 are bani in contul lui dintr-o banca romaneasca.Mai asteptam pina Luni.

• ZyberDon Jun 20, 2009

To everyone concerned,

Please clarify how Marwa Reserves Group is a Scammer...

Because I am about to pay Euros 2, 104.87 for an Affidavit of Fund Ownership for my approved loan of US$300, 000 by Marwa Reserves Group for the development of my Flying Car Project (see site below) and I'm convinced that it is only rational to pay this clearance as a rule against Money Laundering, Gun Running, Drug Trafficking and Terrorism by every country regarding fund transfers.

A research on Marwa Website (mreserves.com) showed a legitimate company and together with their Partners mentioned. I trust Mr. Alim in an honest to goodness way that he has a pure intention of helping businessmen in their business development- as all our transactions are well documented.

Only thing is, Mr. T. A. Tuininga the Postbank-Ing In-charge for International Remittance is disregarding my request for their company ID's and the Nigerian-sounding name ( OGUNSAKIN OLAKUNLE ) of the recipient person I am to pay the Fee and the use of Western Union as the payment processor considering they are a bank.

Do you think they are scammers because of the Clearance Fee issue only or had they not delivered after due payments of the fee..? Please clarify more on the scam issue as I believe in Marwa Reserves Group and Mr. Alim and I am set to pay the required Clearance Fee for my loan where according to Mr. Tuininga will be remitted to my Recipient Bank in the Philipines within 48-72 hours once cleared.

Thank you very much.

Engr. June A. Yasol
    [email protected]
    Philippine

Vasiliu Alexandru Jun 22, 2009

It was someone in the Netherlands has verified the existence of the bank and whether Mr. Tiuninga work effectively in this bank

• ZyberDon Jun 24, 2009

I wish to correct the MARWA RESERVES GROUP WEBSITE IS: http://www.mreservesgroup.com

Comments

Pop Dorin Jun 25, 2009

One can not even to check in Holland? If you check the server on which Mr. Tuininga uses, is located on a server in USA, you can rent for a year or more, can anyone do it online if you pay $ 100 / year. Mr. Tuininga not have a server Postbank. nl normally like to have an officer in a bank account such as ING-Postbank. These things should give thought to those who send money in Holland to individuals and if transfer fees are not to enter the bank account, but should be sent to individuals who cica, these fees they pay incumbent bank. It is a scam email which already stand out in the research.

• Se
    Serban S Jul 02, 2009

D-le Dorin Pop, eu am intrat in acest cerc vicios, numai ca am platit o suma cu mult mai mare decat o spun cei de aici si astept de foarte mult timp un raspuns clar.Mi-e frica sa nu fi pierdut toti acesti bani.D-voastra ziceti ca este o cacealma?Cel despre care vorbeati a primit sau nu acei bani?Va multumesc!

Vasiliu Alexandru Jul 02, 2009

Who is exposed photo

• ZyberDon Jul 02, 2009

I beginning to agree with Pop Dorin, as when I paid the Clearance Fee, they put a stop payment on my loan until I pay again- they are now asking for Tax on my loan thru Belasting, Nederlands. Anyone know about Belasting?

Comments

• Cl
    ClaraStoian Jul 06, 2009

Pentru Dl. Pop Dorin, chiar ati vazut ordinele de transfer catre persoane fizice, in original? Dar despre contul Escrow, pe care EIG l-a facut, ati auzit?
    Cred ca am fost inselati cu acordul nostru.Are rost sa-i scriu numele?Stim cu totii cine este.Si-a inchis sediul si telefonul.Cei care au pierdut zeci de mii de euro, nu ii mai recupereaza niciodata.Teapa!Invatare de minte pt. cei care doresc finantari fara sa verifice.Era prea usor...Dumnezeu sa aibe grija de voi.

popescu Jul 08, 2009

Pentru d-na Clara.Vreti sa renuntati asa de usor?Nu vreti sa luptati deloc macar sa va recuperati bani dvs?De ce nu sesizati autoritatile sa se ocupe de acea persoana si sa o duca unde ii este locul?Nu va faceti probleme nu ati fi singura dispusa sa faca plingere.

• ZyberDon Jul 08, 2009

Can people wite English please for the benefit on non-Danish or or other Language speaking readers

• ZyberDon Jul 20, 2009

Here's more proof that MARWA RESERVES GROUP are not really connected with Postbank- ING, Netherlands as they are known by ING as ADVANCE FEE FRAUDSTER:

Read more about it from a new blog site dedicated to fighting off the MARWA Reserves Group Scammer!

madlene Aug 30, 2009

sunt o persoana care incearca sa accesaze acest tip de credit si sunt destul de incurcata, drept sa zic nici nu stiu ce sa cred. este logic ca cei care au accesat asemenea credit nu vor recunoaste acest lucru cel putin din motive de securitate. daca nu reusesti sa intri in posesia unui credit, de orice natura ar fi el, asta nu inseamna ca banca de la care il ceri vrea sa-ti dea teapa. costurile unui credit prin programul sapard sunt mult mai mari si daca nu ai vreo cunostinta "bine plasata" nu intri niciodata in posesia lui. cu toate ca sunt o persoana destul de pozitiva nu ma pot opri din a ma intreba daca exista cineva care sa fi primit finantare din acest tip de credit. eu am dat pana acum 1000 euro si mai trebuie sa pregatesc inca 0, 5%din suma solicitata ca imprumut pentru atunci cand voi primi affidavid-ul.se pare ca domnul pop are raspuns pentru intrebarile noastre asa ca as indrazni sa-l rog sa-mi raspunda si mie dar in romana pentru ca engleza mea nu este foarte performanta. madalina

• Co
    consuella Aug 30, 2009

Madalina, sunt o persoana care a incercat sa acceseze acest tip de credit si as vrea sa vorbim mai multe despre acesta daca vrei dar nu prin intermediul acestui site.Te rog sa nu mai dai nici un ban pana nu vorbim, iar dupa ce o sa o facem tu decizi daca vrei sa mergi mai departe sau nu.

madlene Aug 30, 2009

astept un raspuns de la tine consuella, pe adresa de mail care ti-am trimis-o pe contul tau.madalina

• Co
    consuella Aug 30, 2009

.jkl.

Mona Romania Aug 30, 2009

Se pare ca astia nu se mai opresc cu inselaciunile. Madalina nu vreau sa patesti ce am patit noi, nu are rost sa investesti bani in acesti escroci. Daca vrei pot si eu sa-ti dau mai multe detalii despre acest credit.Contact me

• Zy
    ZyberJun Aug 30, 2009

Let me translate your Romanian Language to English by Google:

Madelina, said:
    Are a person trying to access this type of credit and are quite confused, as I say I do not know what to think. este logic ca cei care au accesat asemenea credit nu vor recunoaste acest lucru cel putin din motive de securitate. is logical that those who have also accessed credit at least recognize it for security reasons. daca nu reusesti sa intri in posesia unui credit, de orice natura ar fi el, asta nu inseamna ca banca de la care il ceri vrea sa-ti dea teapa. if it fails to take possession of credit of any kind would have it, that does not mean the bank would ask you to give you impaled. costurile unui credit prin programul sapard sunt mult mai mari si daca nu ai vreo cunostinta "bine plasata" nu intri niciodata in posesia lui. SAPARD program costs of credit are much higher and if you have any knowledge "well placed" not never come into his possession. cu toate ca sunt o persoana destul de pozitiva nu ma pot opri din a ma intreba daca exista cineva care sa fi primit finantare din acest tip de credit. despite being a pretty positive person I can not stop to ask me if there is someone who has received funding from this type of credit. eu am dat pana acum 1000 euro si mai trebuie sa pregatesc inca 0, 5%din suma solicitata ca imprumut pentru atunci cand voi primi affidavid-ul.se pare ca domnul pop are raspuns pentru intrebarile noastre asa ca as indrazni sa-l rog sa-mi raspunda si mie dar in romana pentru ca engleza mea nu este foarte performanta. I have given before Euro 1000 and still have to prepare 0, 5% of the amount requested for the loan when you receive affidavid-ul.se seems Mr Pop has responded to our questions so I dare to ask you I respond to me but for my English into Romanian is not performance. Madalina

Consuelo, said:
    Madalina, is a person who tried to access this type of credit and I want to talk more about it if you want but not through this site.Te Please do not give any money until we talk, and after one to do you decide if you want to go on or not.

And I said:
    Şi am spus, citesc primul blog-ul meu despre cum am fost persecutati de Marwa REZERVE GRUPUL DE SCAMMERS, aici: http://marwascam.blogspot.com
    Deoarece aceste înşelătorii cibernetice sunt foarte bine organizate şi se pare un pic mai educaţi şi preparate din greu cu sistemul lor de a scammy. Sunt o victimă real, asa ca ia-o de la mine ...

See their emails traced from Nigeria and US not UK and Netherlands as they claimed they are based.

madlene Aug 31, 2009

mona, ai sa gasesti raspunsul meu pe contul tau.multumesc.o zi buna

madlene Sep 01, 2009

zyber don este aceeasi persoana cu zyber jun?se pare ca stiu extrem de bine si limba romana si engleza pentru cineva care se recomanda ca fiind din philippine.din moment ce mi-au tradus atat de bine comentaeiul...stau si ma intreb ca ar putea foarte bine sa fie de fapt din romania, olanda, america, marea britanie sau...nigeria

• Pa
    Paul Gascoaine Sep 01, 2009

Cine doreste mai multe detalii despre modul cum pot fi pacaliti investitorii romani de mafia nigeriana, ma poate contacta!!!

Pop Dorin Sep 02, 2009

Ca si oameni de afaceri haideti sa facem o analiza a argumentelor pro si contra Marva.Eu am citeva argumene contra.1.De ce se fac platile pin Western Union si nu intr-un con bancar?Comisionul de transfer este al bancii care face transferul .De ce nu merge direct la Banca?Affdavit-l este al ministerului justitie, de ce nu merge la trezzorerie sau direct la minister?Belasting-ul este al finantelor de ce nu merge direct la trezorerie?In orice tar din lume platile catre finante se fac diret la caseria finantelor sau in contul finantelor de la trezorerie.Atit deocamdata.Astept si alte pareri.

Vasiliu Alexandru Sep 02, 2009

Dl Pop Dorin este simplu banii trimisi sint pentru uz propiu
    Affidavitul trebuie semnat in fata unui nota ASA AM INTELES DE LA MINISTERUL JUSTITIEI OLANDEZ si nu prin scanare
    Belasting ul este pentru Olandezi si rezidentii straini in Olanda

Vasiliu Alexandru Sep 02, 2009

Greselile gramaticale le fac intentionat ca sa nu iasa traducerea Google
    Am trei mesaje care au fost oprite deoarece explicam clar ca Belastingul de mai sus are greseli
    Cineva a fost la sediul Belasting din Olanda ei nu au fax se lucreaza numai cu telefonul sau te prezinti personal adresa trecuta in belasting este total gresita

Vasiliu Alexandru Sep 02, 2009

Daca doriti sa lamurim mai multe [protected]