Maruti Dealer (SX4)Fraud by Mrinal Medhi

C

I am Mr. Gautam Chetia of Guwahati, Assam. A few days back, about 15 days before "Mr. Mrinal Medhi" of Bimal Auto Agency - Adabari, told me that there is a great Puja offer (discounts etc.) on Various Maruti Cars. He greatly encouraged me showing the dream of a car. I gave him Rs. 1, 00, 000 as cheque for booking a White SX4 vehicle for me. But, it's about half a month that I have not received even the money receipt from him. More over, when I am trying to make a call on his cell number [protected], he is not responding and receiving at all. It's really disgusting and shameful act. Such a person should not be given the responsiblty of a reputed dealer. He is spoiling the name of fame of Maruti company. A fraud person like this should not be believed by others. My request to all that don't believe such kind of persons at any case.

Chetia Sep 24, 2009

Yes, he also tried to fool me, but couldnot. At the exact time, I came to know his reality. He used fraud people with small amounts, so nobody complaints against him. But, in your case it seems he has fool you a lot. May God Help you.

• Ri
    ritzbymaruti Oct 09, 2009

@Chetia Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to [email protected]