Maruti Auto Card — non-receipt of maruti auto card!
I have applied for a Maruti Auto Card during purchase of my new Alto Car on June, 2007. Though all the documents have been submitted, I have received a letter from CITIBANK ref no Nil dated 02.07.2007 that they are unable to approve my application for Auto card. Surprisingly, no specific reasons for non-approval have been mentioned. I have requested the Auto card representative to clarify me the real facts, but they have turned to deaf ear. I think it is just a false commitment by Maruti to it's most of the car owners, but actually no Auto cards are issued and canceled without any valid reasons.
More Maruti Auto Card Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices!
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre)
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car