Martinez DentalBad customer service.

I live 16 miles away from Martinez Dental and the receptionist tells me that the work that was going to be performed will no longer be available for me because as of that morning it was changed. But she couldn't take the time to call me and let me know before I showed up. It was a waste of time. And then the receptionist carries real bad attitude. Has no respect towards the patient and has the I dont give a damn attitude. Excuse the words but they made me very upset and mad. I wouldn't go back but that's the closest dentist in my area.