MartGreat.comsamsung-galaxy-note-8-0-gt-n5110-jacket-pouch-cover; order#[protected]

G Aug 07, 2018

On July 3, 2018, I ordered a samsung-galaxy-note-8-0-gt-n5110 cover. The cost was $14.99, plus $3.99 shipping & handling, total was $18.98. When I received the cover July 19th, I was very disappointed and upset at the quality of this product. First of all, it didn't fit...it was too big and secondly, it was of poor quality and it had no camera slot. It was not the cover shown on martgreat's website. On July 21, 2018, I sent an email requesting a RMA number, per their written instructions, so that I could return the cover and receive a refund. After receiving the RMA number, I took the package to the Post office and they said it would cost me $14.25 to send. It isn't feasible for me to return it when the cover was $14.99. Martgreat was not refunding the s&h fee nor were they paying the return fee. They offer a credit if you don't requst a refund. I don't trust this company and I have no desire to order anything else. I want a refund and martgreat should pay the return cost since they falsely advertised this product. This was a "bait and switch." A very deceptive way to get business.