Marshalls / store moline illinois

We were excited to have a store open in Moline Illinois. We have longed to have the store come to town so we don't have to drive over the river to go into Iowa where there is a TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Upon the new store opening we know that of course it would be very busy but I feel like there is no staff!! There has been since day 1 boxes and garbage and bags of trash laying around the store you literally have to move the products to get down the isles. I walked in and walked right back out when I saw that I did not purchase anything that day because I could not even get down the isles to look. I did ask a store representative if they were understaffed or if they had just a large amount of loads coming in that they just could not stock at the time and she just stated that we're busy and walked off. Well I went back a few days later to try it again and let me tell ya same thing! I gave it a month now which would be today that I'm submitting this I personally had to move eight teen different dog beds to get down the dog aisle because they were all just thrown on the floor. Down 6 other aisle there was boxes upon boxes of product that was not put away. I did purchase one item because I was able to get down the aisle that I was able to walk down. You can't even push carts around. There was another lady next to me stating how disgusting the store is that there's just shoes and clothes and products everywhere that you can't even find anything because it literally looks like a bomb went off in the store. So I just figured today that I would make a final complaint I will not be going back to the store they will no longer be getting my business along with a lot of people that I know that They went there once and will not be going back because of what we see. I had only saw six store employees the whole time I was there. It's just disgusting and sad to see a store that is new should be fully employed and just looks like trash. Again today I asked what's up with the store every time I've come in here it literally looks like a bomb went off are you guys hiring or what because it is making me not want to shop here. She said sorry and that was it horrible customer service you can't find anyone for help and if you do they have no idea where anything is. The photos and videos that I have attached are just down three aisles the rest of the store looks like this there was baskets and baskets of cards with shoes just piled in their shoes all on the floor clothes on the floor just all products on floors just straight disgusting. The video was just 1 shoe section I couldn't get down the other sections because there were boxes of open shoes everywhere again no employees anywhere!!!

As