Mark Fisher DDSHorrible

Dr. Mark Fisher and is office is horrible. I had the worst experience possible in the office of Dr. Mark Fisher and Dr. Yan Fisher DDS in Tarzana, CA. The receptionist was rude from the start and my experience only got worse from that point. Mark Fisher DDS told me I needed a lot of work amounting to over $5500. What struck me immediately about what he said was that I had been to my old dentist 3 months before so I knew approximately what I needed to have done which was basically a few fillings (I had switched doctors with my new insurance and I did not have a choice to stay with my old doctor). Dr. Fisher told me I needed a bunch of treatment that was optional and would not be covered by my insurance. I had a feeling he was a dishonest theif so I called my insurance company immediately after leaving his office and I was right! He was trying to charge me for procedures that were covered/would have been paid for by my insurance but was cheating me on the allowable fees! I am so disgusted by my experience and I wanted to save other people out there too.

Anna Genovese Mar 04, 2011

My husband and I have been patients for Mark Fisher for five years and have always been treated with great care and respect. I cannot imagine this skillful and consciencious dentist ever trying to cheat his patients. Just the opposite, Mark goes to great length to make sure you know all options available in your particular dental situation. Then, once you decided what would be best for you, he deals with insurance companies to make sure you get the most coverage. And even when you get a pre-determination from the insurance that is not what you expected, Dr Fisher always works with you to offer payment plans so that you can get the best care and not have to go broke. My family loves Mark Fisher DDs.

• De
    Dexterity Apr 01, 2015

I suspect the complainant is a disgruntled employee or competitor!! All I read were fabrications and veered miles from the truth. Judging from the pseudo patients grammatical narrative, I can see how this so-called patient misconstrued and was lost in translation.