Mark Arani WilliamsOnline scam

Dear One,

I am reaching you with faith of my proposal to you after covering your information from reliable source on net. I desired to solicit for your kind assistance to help me achieve my good plan to transfer my money $8.8m to your safe bank and account which I inherited from my late parents and to come to your country after transfer of the money for investment of my which I will highly need you full assistance.

I will like to establish a good relationship your person which I am desperately need your help to achieve this efforts. I am the only son of my late father, Chief Fred K. Williams. He was a gold and precious stones merchant when he was alive and my late mother died last 3 months ago after suffered kidney surgical operation here. When she at hospital bed before her painful death, she advised me to seek for foreign assistance who will help me to receive this money and to leave this country and help to put this money into good investments with fear of God as I do not have any good idea or knowledge to manage the big money.

I am Sierra Leonean Nationality, I will be very happy if you can be willing to help me to accomplish this plan as I have decided to leave from Africa and come to your country and resettle for this investment for my better future and my security and to further my education while you will be managing the business on my behalf. So please kindly indicate your interest while I will appreciate to feed you with more information on your request to this email address [protected]@cantv.net

Anxiously waiting for your interesting reply!
Yours,