Marjac Suiteshotel with no service

J Sep 04, 2018

I arrived at the hotel and stayed from august 27thru september 1st 2018.The first room i was checked into smelled like cat urine.They moved me too another room.Which was dirty.Had no window shade on the bedroom window.The two tv"s did not work for the first two days i was there.The safe in the room was broken.The door to the terrace didnt close properly and bugs came in.They dont clean your room everyday unless you ask.When they do clean it they make the bed same sheets all week long, and change towels.Bathroom does not get cleaned and rugs dont get vacuumed.I asked the maid to vacuum because we tracked sand from the beach into the room.She told me it wasnt her job.Soda machine, washer and dryer all out of order on my floor.One ice machine for seven floors.Never had any ice.They charged me a 7$ a day resort fee.Which i wasnt told about when i booked the trip.The pool had a dirty diaper floating in it the first day.There is no resort to use.And the only one elevator and it was slow and old.I walked 5 flights of stairs.The whole time i was there.