Marianne Virgili Executive Director and CEOSuspected for 4th time of Fraud and Corruption

As a former employee of Marianne Virgili, Executive Director of the Glenwood Springs Chamber Commerce who has blown the whistle on her for fraud and corruption; I am writing this complaint to notify the public nationwide to be fully aware of who Mariane Virgili truly is.

Do not be fooled by all of her postings on well reputed sites like LinkedIn, Thinkexist, NTJA, QuotesDaddy, Twitter, Facebook and My Space. While her vitae may appear impressive on the surface, you need to do further research.

Google Marianne Virgili and click on www.safeplacetowhistelblowonnonprofits.blogspot.com (or) all original [redacted]s. Google Digg and Buzz for her name and the keywords fraud, investigation. Go to Topix and look for same. And then there are years worth (4 scandals over close to 13 years) in our local newspapers.

Do not do business with this woman. Do not trust Marianne Virgili in any way.

There could never be a more corrupt CEO who is cruel and cold to the depths while on the surface is so superficial.

Be fully aware of the real Marianne Virgili.

• angelika thomas Aug 06, 2010

Dear Marianne Virgili

With due respect and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact through the international directory on internet when I was making inquiry for foreign assistance. I have decided to contact and bestow trust in you, which I pray you will not ignore. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences that this proposal may cause to you. Handle this discretely and contact me urgently if you can assist me in this transaction

I am Mrs Angelika Thomas, of Repulic of Benin, widow to Late Mr. David Virgili. for Consular of the benin embassy in Madrid, Spain.I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed.

There is this consignment (containg US$9.5Million cash, in US$100 bills) my husband deposited with a security company, here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the company and request, from them, the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from them.

This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 70% for the less previlege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will send you all the documents that the company gave to my husband when the consignment was deposited. So that you will contact the company directly, and demand from them the procedure towards retrieving the consignment from their company.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you wll recieve the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above. I look forward to your response.

Kindly Contact me via;[email protected]

Regards
    Mrs Angelika Thomas

AnonymousGlenwood Sep 16, 2009

AnonymousGlenwood says that it is one of the most unbelievable displays of abuse of power within a non-profit organization for the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association to support this woman. Absolutely nothing being done for the public's awareness except for former employees and a growing group of private citizens and Chamber members. How incredibly sad that the monstrous egos of these individuals takes precedence over justice. It is no wonder we are in the state we are in within this country when a small group can hold such power over large bodies of citizens. All I will say now is that those inflated egos within the Glenwood Springs Chamber Commerce Board and the Tourism Board (specifically the leaders of both) should look over their shoulder as there are a lot more people reading all this online than they think there are. When you need our support with our monies in the future, we will not be there.