Maple Ave Auto SalesCheat and Fraudulant Business Standards

This company is run by Robert Broff who is one of the biggest scammers and cheats in the area. I went to look for a car and he showed me a car and told me that everything is fine with it and it has a new engine replaced recently since the old one had oil leaked into it.<br />
He did not allow me to show it to a mechanic and pressurized me into buying by saying that its going very cheap and others have called for it. All this is tactics to imply urgency.<br />
Although the car ran fine while I had it, when I tried to re-sell it, I was told my mechanics that the engine had oil leaked into it and the car was worth less than the repair cost. Fianally, I was not able to sell the car and I only got $200 for it from Carvision.<br />
<br />
This guy is a big time cheat and would use any tactics to sell the crap cars that he has posession of.<br />
I dont want anyone else to be cheated and duped by this scmster and cheat.