Manus Group Sales TrainingSales training

I worked for RJ Williams and Associates sales training in 2008 and they still owe me money not just for my time but for my expenses for being in New Jersey from Phoenix AZ for the week of training. I went to work for them after being out of work for 8 months. They sent me on a job at the last minute. I honored my agreement and on the last day of class watched the Dealership write a check to RJ Williams for the class and for the reimbursement of my expenses. All I got from Rick and Julie Williams the owners was a buch of lies and the check is in the mail. I gave up after the phone numbers were disconnected. I figured they just got hit like the rest of us with the receision. How surprised was I that they were now operating as the Manus Group with the same script on the new web site. I emailed them to see if they will pay me just for my expenses. I was out of work for so long I had to borrow the $1, 100 dollars to go teach this class. Dont be fooled in to paying $700 for a class to learn how to sell cars because most dealerships will train the right people for free. The only people profiting from this training is the small core of people in Fleming FL and Rick and Julie Williams.