Mansoura Development Inc.Printers, scanner

O

Hi Ronald,
I asked you to call me Wednesday, May 18 at 12PM, I was waiting till 2.30 PM and no one called me to fix the issues
I have been trying to fix this issue for 3 days trying to contact the technical support and nobody can help with their poor experience
We are in business and I waste about 4 hours during this problem it is a valuable time to me and for business.
We staying without scanner for three days which is caused a lots of problem for our business,
The quick professional response is mandatory to keep your client satisfied
Now I bought another printer (Brother) with the same features coasting me $350 instead of Dell printer about ($450)
I set up the new printer in 15 minutes with no problem
Next time my all printer purchases will be (Brother) It is easier to set it up and cheaper with the same features and better quality

Best Regards

Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 5:42 PM
To: [protected]@bellnet.ca
Subject: Dell Service Request: [protected]

Hi Onsy,

This is Roland, Supervisor from Dell Printer Support. I'd like to send you the details/reference of your call in regards to your Dell H625CDW printer. I tried calling you but I was just forwarded to your voicemail service. Please reply to this email if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Service Request: [protected]

If you need us to get back to you please reply to this email with your preferred time/date.

Regards,

Roland | 675430
Dell | Resolution Specialist
If your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please simply reply to this email.