Management IBusiness practices-Ripped Off!

I agree with you 100% and any dealing Michael F. Aranda and his son Michael D. Aranda are involved in are usually shady to say the least. Between the west coast and east coast there are many lawsuits against Michael F. Aranda's mulit companies but no one ever seems to put a complaint against his license. He can keep bankrupting his companies and starting new ones as long as he has his license. I would suggest you get together with others in your community and have everyone put in a complaint. After so many complaints he will lose his license in the state of Florida. I know how dirty he is since I was one of his employees and was also ripped off by EH Building Group.

Unfortunately the way things work with the DBPR may not help with this builder and others like him. I can not believe how the system as far as the construction industry goes; there are loopholes when dealing with developers who are actually building contractors and owners of a business (LLC). The only way would be a class action lawsuit including all involved in their unprofessional business dealings. His son now has a business in Fort Myers.
They market him as Michael Aranda, president of Management Group 1 stating, "he has a vast background in land development, residential home building, and real estate sales and marketing. He even uses his past development history stating; "Michael led one of South Florida’s largest residential and commercial builders as Division President". http://www.allpropertymanagement.com/business/management-group-1-of-florida_bId13915.html
I wonder if they are referring to Copperhead - a huge development failure! They should include this in his past business experience as well.

Here is the link to the website of Management Group 1 of Florida, Inc. run by "Junior" Michael D. Aranda although Jacob Meyer is the General Manager of MG1:

Interestingly in December 2007 Michael David Aranda removed himself as Officer of the corporation replacing himself with his wife Jessica yet he remains 100% shareholder and owner: http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/12758686.pdf

There is still a connection between the two Mike Arandas as Jacob Meyer was conducting business for Copperhead LLC- he assured me that the company was not going bankrupt and even though I had my suspected it was the case I had no choice but to close. I am sure I would not have received my deposit back. How do these people continue to do business - especially here in Fort Myers. They should be ashamed of their scams here in Florida. I guess that is why Blake Evans and Randy McClurg moved their business to Texas - It will catch up to all of them!

• Ve
    VesperMeyer Sep 20, 2012

Laura, I am now dealing with Michael aranda in a home issue and he is holding our escrow money. Please contact me if you read this, I know it is years later.