MambaScam and cheating

R

My story is exactly like everyone else who has tried to earn money with these people. They start out sending you text to edit and ask you to get it back to them the same day. After a week or two you get a letter stating they have to stop doing the texts for 2 months but that a supervisor will contact you shortly about offering you a new position with the company.

When they contact you they want you to open a bank account so that they can deposit money into it for you to withdraw and keep a portion and send them the balance by Western Union. I declined and ask them about the $140.00 that I earned and never heard back. I sent them several emails but have had no response.

I found the ad for this job on career builders. Fortunately, I only lost time and no money. It is like the Nigerian scams. Their rip offs are exactly the same from everyone I have heard about. Even the amount of money earned is the same. These people are not taking advantage of the rich but the poor people who are trying to work from home to make more money to survive. These people should be stopped before someone gets hurt bad.

• Ae
    aekizler Jul 12, 2014

i open acount love.mail.ru i buy 180 day VIP .. they write i can send 20 message after VIP member. after i buy VIP 3 day later they block my account.i write to supper service they tell me i send spam message :) .i not make spam.. they write me they will not unblock my account .. after i open new account in mamba.ru i buy 180 day VIP after that i send 12 message and then my account block ..i wirte to supper service what goes on they tell me spam message :))... they open my account .. today i send message 7 lady and then they block me :))).. in agrement they tell 2 message daily i can send ..

as i understand they are same company and they found to way to make easy money .. THEY ARE THIEEVES .. not trust them .. i tell tehm to send my 2 account money to my credit cards.. i will report them UK laws.. they forget one think. i live Turkey but i have dual citizen :).. i have UK citizen is well. i wilşl report thrm as thief to goverment

• Pe
    petea131 Feb 28, 2015

I wos contacted by a woman saying she got my email address from mamba.
    After 8 - 10 texts the games started. She lord me in, getting bits of info off me.
    Then she told me she wos falling in love with me, started sending topless pics, then nude, then held open shots. I couldnt beleve my look. After7 days this great looking woman wonted me...ok stop the bull..i know almost strait away but wonted to see how far it would go.
    A girl more than hafe my age wonting me, no way.
    Now after 14 days shes asking for help (money) .. not a hope in hell, girl.
    Shes phoneing me ( got my number from the site). Emailing 5 to 10 times a day. I (not thinking early on) gave her my skypi name, luckly i can block it.
    Just be carefull on this site. Not forgetting, app can be downloaded from google play store...