Malibu TowingRude secretary

i went to apply for the tow truck job offer and posted on Craigs List i am highly qualified because i do have a great mechanical background in the auto industries, and as the add say below :
Experience preferred, but will train right applicant, the moment i walked to the office the secretary name;s Cynthia she was very rude and to my surprise and immediately she told me we are not hiring without experiance i asked for the owner then she said i am the one in charge and he is not gonna talk to you, i asked her about the owner phone number she refuse to provide me bottom line she block every avenue to reach the owner or have any access to him i was very polite respectful professional i made an efforts and walked to the office with great appearance to fined and apply for job .
the impression i got about this women she was a racist, rude non professional cruel and she didn't like me at all for absolutely no reasons period i am gonna forward my resume including all my INFO .
also pleas look down below and read the add witch the Malibu Towing posted on Craigs List .
pleas ask for the owner and don't discuss this issue with her at all because she is not gonna forward any information about her wrong and rude behavior to the owner .

Tow Truck Operators Needed (Malibu, CA)
Reply to: job-buszz-[protected]@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-17, 11:45AM PDT
Tow Truck operators needed for a high volume AAA contractor. Also run CHP and Sherriff calls. Beach Area. Experience preferred, but will train right applicant. Must have decent DMV record, and no felonies. Background checks and drug screen performed upon hire, and random drug screens administered throughout employment. Please reply with resume.

• Ml
    MLittle Feb 09, 2012

Do NOT call!!! It is nothing more than a referral service and their rates are beyond inflated. My daughter was less than 2 miles from their published address and paid $100 to have her spare put on. Certain she was taken advantage of in the worst way, I called the next day and was quoted $50 for the service. When I told them what my daughter had been charged the day before, I was transferred to their so-called-supervisor who informed me it's $50 to have anyone come assist you and then it's up to whomever they happen to send out as to what you will be charged for labor.

I suspect the positive reviews you see posted, which are fully replicated on other sites, are completely fictitious and posted by the company. Please don't be fooled by them as I was when I provided their phone number to my loved one!

• Ca
    Cano Cano Jul 08, 2011

Their not honest & rude, don't do business with them stay away from them, they take advantage, I completely agree with Rafa Atashi.

• Mi
    Miguel Lopez Sep 24, 2009

She did not trust you - Period!!!

• Zo
    Zombiwoof Mar 18, 2009

I wouldn't hire you either.
    You sound stupid.
    I don't hire stupid people.