MalaysianFraud and Harrassment

S

Ever since year 2002 until 2010 up to date :

I as a born Malaysian and my race is Chinese. I have been abused, back stabbed, poison, raped for sperms, outraged of modesty, humiliated, sexually harassed, bodily harmed, conspiracy theories and my reputation have been badly tarnished, even worst the police on the street are morally supports to the Malaysian crimes.

What can I do ? Malaysia is a progressive developing nation so peaceful the Indians make sure my personal properties belonging to me then spoil my hard earned cash.

Is there any way to apply for a successful asylum or international court or Malaysia government apology letter ?

Fraud and Harrassment
Fraud and Harrassment

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices