Malaysia Airlines / misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur

N & N Trading Co, Ltd., Japan Review updated:

I shomel mahmud a customer of your airlines. I was traveling from japan to bangladesh through your reputed airlines on travel dates jan 25, 2019 - jan 25, 2019 itinerary #
[protected] confirmation mydu2k (malaysia airlines) ticket #[protected] (shomel mahmud) booking id mydu2k. but sorry to inform you that when I reached kuala lampur airport one of your staff mr. mohammad razzi was shouting with almost every honorable client on that time without any reason. so I said to mr. razzi that this is not the right way to behave with your clients. maybe because of this he became little angry on me. mr. razzi weighted my hand bag again and he said that my baggage was overweighted with a very rude and bad attitudei. I told him that I came from japan and the staff of your airlines at narita japan airport allow me with this wait but he said that I was telling lies. I felt so disappointed after hearing that. I told him that if I have to pay for my overweight I will pay, then he said that, I have to pay 1000 myr. I said him that I don't have myr and I also requested him that I would like to pay the same amount in dollar. but he denied. when I paid him 1000myr he charged me 510 myr for my extra weight. I asked him why you are charging me low now? he replied me that he is giving me fever. I said him that I don't need your fever. if your airlines has policy to charge me please take the actual charge. finally I advised him to behave gently with your all honorable customers. I also said him if you continue this rude behavior with your customer then customers will become less interested to travel with malaysian airlines. but he replied with attitude that he doesn't care. so it's my humble request to take necessary action in this regards. because only one bad staff like mr. mohammad razzi is enough to destroy the reputed name of your airline. if you need any kind of information in this regards please feel free to contact with me. this for your kind perusal and necessary actions.

Thanks and regurds
Shomel mahmud
Cell:+[protected]
Email:shomel. [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Shomel Mahmud, Feb 23, 2019

I Shomel Mahmud a customer of your airlines. I was traveling from Japan to Bangladesh through your reputed airlines on Travel dates Jan 25, 2019 - Jan 25, 2019 Itinerary #
    7405297811008 Confirmation MYDU2K (Malaysia Airlines) Ticket #2323004320005 (Shomel Mahmud) Booking ID MYDU2K. But sorry to inform you that when I reached Kuala Lampur airport one of your staff Mr. Mohammad Razzi was shouting with almost every honorable client on that time without any reason. So I said to Mr. Razzi that this is not the right way to behave with your clients. Maybe because of this he became little angry on me. Mr. Razzi weighted my hand bag again and he said that my baggage was overweighted with a very rude and bad attitudeI. I told him that I came from Japan and the staff of your airlines at Narita Japan airport allow me with this wait but he said that I was telling lies. I felt so disappointed after hearing that. I told him that if I have to pay for my overweight I will pay, then he said that, I have to pay 1000 MYR. I said him that I don't have MYR and I also requested him that I would like to pay the same amount in dollar. But he denied. When I paid him 1000MYR he charged me 510 MYR for my extra weight. I asked him why you are charging me low now ? He replied me that he is giving me fever. I said him that I don't need your fever. If your airlines has policy to charge me please take the actual charge. Finally I advised him to behave gently with your all honorable customers. I also said him if you continue this rude behavior with your customer then customers will become less interested to travel with Malaysian Airlines. But he replied with attitude that he doesn't care. So it's my humble request to take necessary action in this regards. Because only one bad staff like mr. Mohammad Razzi is enough to destroy the reputed name of your airline. If you need any kind of information in this regards please feel free to contact with me. This for your kind perusal and necessary actions.

Thanks and Regurds
    Shomel Mahmud
    Email:shomel.[protected]@gmail.com

Sh
Feb 23, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      6th of Apr, 2019

Mr Shomel Mahmud,
    N & N Trading Co, Ltd., Japan

1. "He shouted" is a personal perseption, which is difficult and useless to prove always.

2. The e-ticket must show exact airport, not countries only (Japan, Malaysia, Bangladesh).
    There are no evidences of e-ticket #2323004320005 and of PNR MYDU2K attached (seen here).

3. In order to conclude the possible outcome in the didpute betwen you and the agent of the Malaysia Airlines carrier, kindly attach:-

- your e-ticket in the visable and understood format

- bag tag for the 25 January 2019 MH196 flight, which you had received at Kuala Lumpur and presented at Dhaka airport during picking up your arrived luggage

- 25 January 2019 receipt / invoice for the posisble overwighted checked luggage,

all in the cleraly visable format.

Regards.