Malaysia Airlines — I am complaining about the cost of extra baggage
I am writing to complain about the cost of the extra baggage that we had paid. Nobody helped us before to the check-off. We wanted to call you but you don't have any phone in Europe, so we couldn't. And when we were at the airport we didn't have any option, so we should to paid.
You paid 684€ just for an extra baggage 18kg!!!
Date of the incident: 11/09/2019
ID Booking: [protected]
Booking Reference: QT9Z4G / TGUTNR
Flight number: BA0477 From: Barcelona El Prat To: LONDON HEATHROW
Flight: MH3 - ECONOMY CLASS From: LONDON HEATHROW To: KUALA LUMPUR INTL
Flight: MH129 - ECONOMY CLASS From: KUALA LUMPUR INTL To: MELBOURNE AIRPORT
Taking everything into consideration, we must insist on an immediate refund.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money