Malaysia Airlines — flight change
My flight on 14/10 has been changed from MH2585 to MH2593.
1. No reason is given. This is not very satisfactory.
2. The new flight is somehow (a bit) cheaper. No mention of this.
3. I lost my reserved seat and got another seat.
4. I now have to spent 3 more hours waiting. Very inconvenient
Maybe this is not a major complaint, but it is not the first time either.
I am not requesting to resolve this particular flight change. But I would like to see more respect for the customer.
From Enrich member [protected]
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2019
Kindly send your feedback to [protected]@malaysiaairlines.com for our further response.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money