Malaysia Airlines — customer service
Departure from : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Departure date : 19 November 2017
Departure time : 1955
Departure flight number : MH781
Booking confirmation : QN5Q6W
Customer service feedback: Over check in counter G07 on the said date at 1700. Very bad customer service.
1. NO GREETINGS
2. NO SMILE
3. NO COMMUNICATION - NO INFORMATION ABOUT DEPARTURE DETAILS (BOARDING TIME AND GATE)
4. NO THANK YOU
5. BAG DROP OFF - NO INFORMATION (WHO'S BAG IS THE NAME SHOULD BE TAGGED FOR; I'M TRAVELLING FOR 2 PAX)
Understand that we're purchasing under ECONOMY CLASS. However, do we have the rights to not deserve the BASIC CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Please share this information to the related airlines operator as details above.
P/S : AMAZING THAILAND 2018???? Amazed with your Customer Service first. Based on observations, NONE of the airline staff have greetings and smile at the check in counter.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money