Making Money Taking SurveysRefund

I am naive and didn't believe that something like this would happen to me. I paid for this site to send me surveys to do at home to make extra income. After three weeks and no checks, I kept getting more and more of these invites to join this site and after compairing addresses even when these offers were sent by different named people, I started to get suspicious. I checked online and found out that the BBB has complaints against them and that they use an address of a UPS store which is empty. I have sent them several emails requesting a full refund since it's within my money back guarantee period. They said I'd receive an email confirming my email. I've received nothing. No email confirmation, no phone call, nothing. It didn't take them long to take the money from the banking account. This is a FULL BLOWN SCAM. Some one needs to do something about it before more innocent people are ripped off. The economy is in a sad state and everyone needs their money to pay bills, their mortgage, utilities and food...HELP somebody, let's work together and drive these idots out of business. Too Bad they can't be honest like so many of us who are only trying to survive.

• Gr
    gratiotgirlbunny Mar 16, 2009

Hopefully you paid through paypal, call click sales [protected] and request your refund, you'll get it same day or next day. Click Sales is a division of Click Bank only doing the finances for paid surveys ets, but they are helpful. Failing that, file a complaint with paypal, that usually gets results. If you didn't use paypal, sorry dont know what to tell ya.

• Si
    sitdown123 Aug 01, 2009

【Valued Opinions】is a 【S·C·A·M】 !!!

【Valued Opinions】is a 【J·O·K·E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.

When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    ************************************************************
    【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! "

Comments

• Ba
    baramijtv Sep 29, 2016

Thank you for this article, here find another location to ensure a click bank operates in ( The Paid Surveys At Home ) Particularly in America only : http://bestoffereveryday.com/work-at-home-moms
    Please allow the deployment of people actually benefit from it
    THANKS