Mainor, Eglet & Cottle Law FirmUnprofessional actions

W

on Feb.2nd 2009 a restraining order was imposed on me by Robert Eglet and his law firm for me telling the truth about the law firms actions in case 03a469413. He was able to get Judge Zimmerman to accept their statements that under penalty of perjury they did nothing wrong in the case. It was pretty easy for them to state that since the Judge refused to allow me to produce evidence to contradict their statements. I tried several times to produce evidence but the Judge refused me my ability to produce this contradicting evidence every time.

Here are some examples:

1) Allowed Target to withhold all pictures, schedules. camera schedules and all video under attorney client privilege despite us incurring over a million dollars worth of medical bills.
2) Allowed employees to change the statements from their original statements the day of incident to beneficial statements for Target. An employee stated the day of the incident he could not clean it up its wax buildup and answered no to a question if he saw anyone else. In deposition 3 years later he blamed mentally and physically handicapped people for telling him what to say Security guard changed from seeing marks like someone had slipped to taking pictures of a clean floor but refused to produce picture under A.C. Privilege.
3 ) Had my wife, Sue, do her deposition 43 days after Major Back surgery that resulted from the fall 3 years before. Target’s attorney never asked Sue what medications she was taking despite her wearing a back brace and taking 6 Loritabs and 3 somas daily and she took 2 Loritabs during her deposition. Target’s attorney never mentioned the medication but tried tricking her into a car accident she was never in. I was at Sue’s deposition told our attorney to mention the meds but he didn’t on cross.
4) Withheld my wife’s deposition for over 4 months after they received it despite my daily calls requesting it they said they never received it.

Whose side are they on?

5) Sue was the only one from our side to be deposed yet I had a consortium lawsuit against Target and I had knowledge of Sue’s burnt hand the day after the fall. Our attorney refused to do mine even though it was scheduled 15 minutes after Sue’s ended . None of the people that were with sue were ever deposed despite us producing names and numbers numerous times for our attorney.
6) There were numerous other questionable actions by our attorney and this is why in my opinion I believe:
Robert Eglet of Mainor, Eglet & Cottle is
1) DUMB AS ROCKS
2) COMPENSATED BY TARGET
3) NEITHER

Please give me a response with your profession listed to
[protected]@AOL.COM