mailsmoney.netscam FRAUD

this is a compley scam, after that yuo pay for members they PROMOTE GIVE YUO A LAPTOP HP THAS IS LIER THEY not send you nothing is scam, fraud be careful don´t bussinnes with then SCAM 00000 FRAUD

• Iw
    Iwan hebat Aug 29, 2009

Yes I agreed I have already spent 26, 000 but I can not request pay out cause I don't have required amount to request pay out.

iwan

• Na
    Naveed RAza Sep 02, 2009

Thanx for the the comments and saving me from wasting time on this web.

• 16
    1650 Sep 03, 2009

i had working with them but after reaching afore said pay out they did not fullfil the promis to send that said $25000.00 to me in any form so i am agreed with the above mentioned comments.

swapnil vilas borawake

• 16
    1650 Sep 03, 2009

In mailsmoney.net i have completed $25, 000.00 . But yet not i have get request payout button to my earinings

• Az
    azmath ali Sep 05, 2009

scam almost mailsmoney is a scam waste website i have completed 26, 000 but i didnt have payout

• Mu
    muzammil0909 Sep 06, 2009

mails money ki amma ki choot mai laoda uski amma ki bulli kaato mails money is aworst website in the world.this website is not giving money don't do this job

• Na
    NA07 Sep 10, 2009

hi...im still joining Mails money...
    i would like to ask a question... how many months have you guys Tried to earn 25000?

• Su
    suica Sep 12, 2009

Hey...mailsmoney.net is simply a vogus site. Dont waste you time on this. Simply a fraud site and sends scams only. I have wasted lots of time on this. suggesting you to not to go for this. I had collected the minimum amount in almost 25 days and trying to request payout. but it is still disable after 40 days and they also dont respond to the queries. This site should be banned.

Sathy Sep 14, 2009

These kind of sites are wasting our time like hell. These sites should be monitored by a body and banished.

• Va
    VANTAO Sep 15, 2009

O THANKS PEOPLE FOR WARNING ME I AM ALSO WORKING WITH MAILSMONEY.NET BUT NOW LET THAT SITE GO TO HELL. I HAVE POST A COMPLAINT ON THEIR SITE .

HEY IF YOU WANT TO EARN SOME MONEY JUST BY HAVING FUN ON YHE NET THEN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

• Fa
    fake2333 Sep 17, 2009

yes it is true. mailmoney.net is a fake site. i reach already the minimum payout for this site but they did not give the 25, 000.00. this site is fake...

• Qu
    Quiksilver41383 Sep 21, 2009

Sadly, I shall add to this list to inform all that I too have earned $25, 000 in email reading, but the request payout option is still greyed out. STAY AWAY!!!

Also promails.org is a scam! I'm am well over my $10, 000 mark and still the same outcome.

• Vi
    vijayanand03111982 Sep 22, 2009

dear all i was working sincerely with mails money for the past 4 months, i have now reached $34, 500.00 till date when i made request pay out they say you do not have enough amount to request pay out (the pay out for free members is $25, 000.00)

the same way deals with Promails.org

• Va
    valaya Sep 23, 2009

hi friends!
    i also reached 25000$ in milas money but the payout button is still not enabled.
    it is a scam website...and same about promails...
    friends plesase don't waste time on these websites...
    if anybody have the solution for this problem
    please mail me on [email protected]

• Ze
    zeal Sep 23, 2009

woe betie these fraudsters, its a shame that sites like this are allowed to operate on the internet out of USA and they claim to be against corruption and fraud, this is scam sham fraud at its least and identity theft on top of it all...i just started but its over, MAILSMONEY CAN GO TO HELL.AMEN.

• Ze
    zedge_mirza91 Oct 03, 2009

hi this is zafar.
    i have EARNED $25000.00 in MAILSMONEY.NET.
    but when i payout,
    they tell me we cant give you money.
    please take action against this website.
    this is fraud dont waste your time for this site.

• We
    webmaster887 Oct 08, 2009

this ###ing website says wil allow payouts on reaching 25k $..but i completed 27k and the mother###er dont activate the request payout button.

• Ia
    Ianaki Oct 08, 2009

Is there any site of this kind wich really send real money?

• Sr
    sreekanumuri Oct 11, 2009

where to complaint about this sites and gt them closed and prosecuted on the admins.

• Le
    LegendOne Oct 12, 2009

My account balance is $2500. Should I stop working for this site?

• A1
    a18alfred Oct 19, 2009

They are all the same. For example sweetptr.com ...I reached minimum payout $5000 2 months ago (it took like 3 months). But they still didn't pay. IT IS A SCAM.

I found a web site that really PAYS:
    First month I made only $5. But last month I received $50!!!
    It is pretty good I think. And they pay well for referrals.
    Here you can be my referral:

• Al
    Albytm Oct 24, 2009

Yes, I've found out the hard way about this website. Wasted my time on it, but I found something better and to all of you who are looking for something good on the internet, I have found the best!!! Email me at [email protected]

• Cr
    crazy4u Oct 31, 2009

hi friends!
    i also reached 31, 500.0000 $ in milas money but the payout button is still not enabled.
    it is a scam website...and same about promails...
    friends plesase don't waste time on these websites...

• Ne
    net khuwar Nov 05, 2009

plz band all ###ing these sites .. bharway, , gando...

• Sl
    SLM42 Nov 14, 2009

I am a member of mailsmoney.net also. I received an email from them after I complained about the payout button being disabled. They told m ethat when I reached payout that my information went to their data base adn I would have to wait 30 days for payment. I am gonna see what happens the thirty days is almost up and I am curious to see if I get any money or just a small amount. Have no clue where they are from so it could be any currency. I will post a comment and let everyone know what happens at the end of the thirty days.

• Lo
    lokraj Dec 05, 2009

yeah i m reached at 250000.00$ but they nothing paid to me i want !!!

george072 Dec 17, 2009

if you take a look at all those site the have the same format of receiving mail and all that... i believe it is scam

george072 Dec 17, 2009

mailsmoney.net and the host of others is a scam

george072 Dec 17, 2009

they will not pay you you guy it is a scam

johny11 Dec 18, 2009

www.ic3.gov
    hey friends why don't we claim them we are wasting our aggressin here we hav to file a complaint against them so tht no bdy can even try to fool peoples like this. i havw found the way we must join our hands to fight. i am going to complain against them "www.ic3.gov" you also open this web and register your complaint lets fight against the evil...

saththissh raja Dec 24, 2009

Tell me some free proper website to earn dollar
    mail me [email protected]

chelle of rachelle Apr 15, 2010

i know of a site that pays...not as large as these other sites, they have smaller amounts but they do pay real checks...real money...for more information...contact me at www.myspace.com/pluckies

thank you for letting me know about promails, ptc and mailsmoney...i had just started with them and wondered if they were genuine...

do anybody know anything about liberty reserves -is that genuine that is on dolceinvest.com it sounds too good to be true...

• Yu
    yunyu Sep 27, 2010

everyone here!!!
    they had said that..
    30business days

according to wiki
    it say that
    business days=working day
    not include holidays, sundays and saturdays

so u nid to wait about 6weeks=30days
    (not include holidays)!!!

• Mi
    MICKEY12 Oct 01, 2010

i worked with them if your not premium member you dont get request button they say their port registers your reached 25 000 and it gets paid in to your account can anyone tell me about atrue site that really pays if been caught out by 18 companies so far
    somewhere their must be something that really pays without you spending too much money or non at all
    my email [email protected] please let me know

• Wi
    wilsecs Oct 30, 2010

Unfortunately, looks like I've scammed by these people. Have been with Apple-bizs.com for over 90 days, and a paid member for over 60days. Have reported to apple-biz regarding payout, and redemptions numerous times but have received no answer. Now I find apple-bizs being channeled to a Ebay advert. What Gives??? Looks Like I have Been Scammed big time.
    My Total Earnings Over $500, 000.00. I should have known this was a SCAM, but I was desparate. I will never ever go with PTC. They are all scams???

Wilsecs