Maia's Books & MiscBook paid for but not delivered

R

I ordered a book in February, 2008. My Visa was billed but the book never shipped. Even after repeated emails, phone calls, faxes, I have never received a response, the book, or a refund. They did not respond to the Better Business Bureau and to date have not responded to the Ohio Attorney General's Office.

• St
    Stephen Ess Jun 13, 2016

It has been five weeks since I ordered something from Maia's Books & Misc. and have not received anything. I have tried to email and contact her through the web site both of which were ignored. I have also called two times only to hear that her voice mailbox is full. Ignoring your customers is not how one should do business. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT!

• Vi
    Vicky Ryan Simpson Oct 02, 2015

I also ordered a book from them. 30 days and 3 emails later, no response other than a receipt for my payment.