mahindra &mahindra scorpio sle crd2ematerial defect(clutch plate &pressure plate)

S Review updated:

I m shambhu kumar from ranchi jharkhnd.I bought mahindra scorpio, model-Sle in the month of november 2008 a 7 months ago from NEXGEN dealer ship dhurwa Ranchi.four days before i had problem in the vehicle .vehicle was towed and brought to mahindra service centre where it was found clutch plate including pressure plate were badly worn out.it was big surprised for me as total distance run was only 11800 km at that time.
i tried to convince there at service centre as well as dealer that vehicle was being handled by experienced driver having experienc of 15 years but they kept blaming me for mishandling.it brings me great surprise of happening such thing for new vehicle.i was paid highly for new clutch assembly.i m sure all material associated with clutch plate and pressure plate were defective and put whole blame to manufacturer . i request to look into this matter .

• K
      Apr 10, 2011

We bought the 2009 Scorpio SLE brand new and all of a sudden there is a problem with the clutch plate. Very very dissatisfied . To make my experience worse, the shock absorber is also not tuned for light light (2 passenger load). When I asked the dealer they said to load the vehicle to 4-6 persons, unbelievable bull [censor]...