Menu

K
Author of the complaint
8:09 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I started the free trial of Magzter's gold subscription and it was supposedly valid till 4th Dec 2020. I wrote an email on 22nd Nov'20 asking to cancel my subscription and auto-renewal to which I got a reply on 25th Nov'20 from their team confirming that my gold subscription has been cancelled and it will not be auto-renewed. Attaching an email snapshot from Magzter's team for reference. On 3rd Dec midnight, my credit card was charged for the gold subscription costing me INR 1999. Since yesterday, I am following up with the team like crazy but they are not replying. I just received one email saying that the transaction hasn't been recorded at their end they would need some details which I shared immediately and then they have taken a long pause before they even reply. I need a refund ASAP or atleast a reply.

Here is the detail of my Magzter account -
Please do not delete the account details below
Device: 756B0154-76AC-4A8B-B119-456CFD7352F5

View 0 more photos

Helpful? 0 0
Apr 05, 2021 7:06 am
Dear Komal,

Thank you for contacting Magzter support.

We checked our records and were able to locate your Magzter User ID but couldn't find your purchase.

Please forward us the Magzter User ID and the Email receipt of the payment details to [email protected], we will then be able to assist you with this issue.

We look forward to hearing from you.

More Magzter complaints & reviews

Magzter - how do I cancel auto renewal option
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Magzter - non-informing of auto debit
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Magzter - magzter — charging credit card without immediate prior permission
Magzter - magzter gold subscription