MagellanRxMoney stealing company

I don't even believe that MagellanRx is a real company. Just a scam site that lists a fake inventory, keeps your money and delivers nothing. I ordered a tube of Nizoral cream from them. They posted that the item had been sent on a certain date, but there are no other details. The email address they give for customer service and message box at the site are never answered. After waiting for nearly three months, I finally filed for a chargeback from Visa CheckCard Services and just got my refund. I doubt if Visa will be able to recoup the loss from a nonexistent "ghost company".

joe Jan 07, 2009

I ordered from the as well and received nothing. Sent 6 emails. 3 in reply to the email you get when you order and 3 from there website when you can ask a question about your order. No use calling them because all you get is a recoring.

• Sh
    she1980 Aug 19, 2009

I ordered from them too last year worth 100 something dollars and never got the product. I tried calling customer service and email but no response. Buyers beware this is a hoax company. The government should do somthing about this scambags.