Magazine Publishers Servicemagazines

B Sep 12, 2018

I am having the same problem as everyone else. After many attempts at reaching the 800 number and hearing the voice recording The Business is closed call back during business hours. No listing of Business Hours nothing.
I paid for the one subscription and decided to take my losses, but now I recently received a bill for an additional subscription of $560. In talking to the Billing Department I told them that I did not order the 2nd account.

I also did not receive anything I was promised from this Company, ie no wrist watch, no list to go through to select different magazines but I do receive 1 magazine not 5 per month, not even magazines I was told I would get.

They are very persistent at calling me pretty much everyday. I asked the girl that keeps calling me about the 2nd account and my past due account why would anyone in their write mind pay for something you are not getting in the 1st place. Please someone stop these people from harassing people when they do not hold up their end of a contract. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to receive magazines, so they say, but give you one month to cancel your subscription.

I am very frustrated with this whole ordeal. I did not order a second subscription, I am not sure who did. My Credit Card Company has been contacted and payments have stopped. Someone Please help and stop this Company