Madison Harbor / Madison LawLoan modification scams by lawyers

H Review updated:

Ali Parvaneh and Robert Babak Sabahat run this "law firm", better described as a back alley slime shop. Look these people up on better business bureau. They screwed up my loan modification, and then screwed up my personal injury case, and ended up paying some of my damages. People it does not get much worse than Sabahat and Parvaneh. Sabahat also acts as secretary and serves on the boards of 2 undercapitalized shell companies. Don't fall into their trap; these are really nasty characters who are bound to cause you grief.

Loan modification scams by lawyers
Loan modification scams by lawyers

M,ghods Feb 24, 2021

If you need more embarrassing infos on my criminal brother, and glorious background of Ghaffar Hedayyattis family, remember his father was a famous pimp in Share No, the red district of Tehran, I shall provide them to you and public in Ca and elsewhere.I shall also, provide you with the kind words the salesmen, esp his cousin Ebbi had for him, once Ebbi told me he was going to tear upGjaffars...it’s a profane Farsi expression that last like Ghaffar know very well.I am sure his wife, would like to know the true background of her glorious husband.

M,ghods Feb 24, 2021

I really love to see you Mr.Gardner suing me.That would be a happy day for me.Again please tell my brother, his wife is such an ugly in face and nature, and she should not worry about me getting married to a [censored], she herself is the biggest [censored].She has to put up, like Ghaffars wife, with sexual affairs of her ugly husband with other women.

M,ghods Feb 24, 2021

Simin foster has wrongly, and falsely claimed that her younger brother, has physically hit her in the past, but what was the truth.Simin is a psycho like Micheal Ghods, after her divorce from her first husband, when she came back to US, she was looking for men to get married and get aGreen Card, in summer of 1980;she and her younger brother made a trip to Cincinnati, Ohio.They stayed in aHotel, in The Hotel, she wanted to pick up a man, a businessman in The Bar of The Hotel, and spend the night in his room, naturally her younger brother stopped her by orally reprimanding her.When her mother came to US, for the second time, simin, who is a failure in life, kicked her mother and her younger brother out of her house, accusing her mother of stealing.Her mother always disliked Simin, Simin even became a Baha’i and later Christian in order to get her Green Card, yet she was forced to get married to a very insecure individual called Thom Foster whose first wife became a lesbian!Strange !.

M,ghods Feb 24, 2021

Again I intentionally have made mistakes in my writings, I am sure my brother has told you that I am crazy, after all our father like Mike Ghods had venereal sickness, as well as psychological problems, and like his first son was full of contradictions and deep in his heart was a bad, ugly individual, exactly like Mike Ghods.Again people should know in Ca and other places who they are dealing with.Did eventually Mr.Parvaneh and his galtag and shayyad partner explained to you what Share no was, my father Mahmood Ghods got his venereal sickness first from there.Also, Ghaffar father was a famous pimp there.

M,ghods Feb 22, 2021

Justice dept als, knowes about Ghaffars illegal activities.

james marnley Feb 22, 2021

You should of done research before lots of scam reports on google about them

Regards
    James marnley

M,ghods Feb 21, 2021

Milan, Micheal Ghods second son, who looks like his ugly mother, also, smokes narcotics.

M,ghods Feb 21, 2021

Again Mr.Gardner, in any legal confrontations with, me, civil or otherwise, Mike Ghods frauds would be public knowledge, as well as I shall get the newspapers in Ca and possibly Ohio involved in covering it, if you see Roya, ugly wife of Micheal Ghods, ps tell her for me, not to worry, I do not think anybody is more sexually corrupted than her.Mr.Parvaneh and his Iranian partner look like two Galtagsand shayyad.The Justice dept has done a comprehensive check on Micheal Ghods, how about if we get them involved too.Just try me Mr.Gardner, my brother has cheated the gov in the past on his taxes as well as the way he obtained, along his wife, Roya, the ugly, and his son Arash, who is known for his hatred of his father as well as his low intellect, their Green Cards.

M,ghods Feb 21, 2021

Roya looks like a voulture, The Justice Dept knowes about Ghaffar and Micheal Ghods money schemes, again Mr.Gardner, I am not lying, they had seen and confirmed the file which my lawyer in the past has on him and Ghaffar Hedayatti.Did Mr.Parvaneh, the Galtag, and his Shayyad partner, had explained to you what Shahreno was, believe me Mr.Gardner, if you take legal action against me, you would make me so happy.

M,ghods Feb 20, 2021

Once Mr.Parvaneh, wrote a letter to me, stating that this and that areFederal crimes, you really would do me a favour, by taking me to Federal Court, that makes my job so easier to expose my criminal brother, and Ghaffar Hedayatti s crimes to the public, you really do not want the public in California find out about his criminal activities.How about Newspapers in Orange County, and LA, ?I am sure your firm would get excellent publicity.When you dropped your law suite, I was really disappointed, even in a civil case, I will make sure Micheal Ghods, and Ghaffar Hedayatti, would get wide publicity.

M,ghods Feb 19, 2021

At times, Micheal Ghods and Ghaffar Hedayati, have been taking their lovers to their place in Hawai, their wives both know about their husbands infidelities, but they have to put up with these issues.Micheal Ghods would make his brother and his sister Azar very happy if he dies.Mr.Gardner, I would love you to sue me, so all these facts and their evidences come to public light.Again, ask Ali Parvaneh to explain to you what Sharreh No was, a son of pimp in Shareholder no, and a son of a hemosexual, Ghaffar and Mike make an excellent partners in Ca Iranian community.Again I am not bluffing The Justice Dept Of US Gov has complete knowledge of both these two criminals.Again Ghods other sister could be charged with Federal Felonies and eventually deprived of her citizenship and after spending times in jail, be deported.

M,ghods Feb 16, 2021

People should know that La carpet is a criminal organization, Micheal Ghods activities including money laundry had been going on for years, one of the activities he did in the past, was importing trucks to Iran through UAE, which he had not imported to the Feds, Mr.Gardner, you are representing Criminals.

M,ghods Feb 14, 2021

Everything I have written about my criminal brother and his criminal partner, Ghaffar Hedayatti is true, ps also tell my brothers wife who is really ugly, I think she herself is a [censored], I really love you Guys to sue me, so I could publicize in Ca,
    and elsewhere what kind of criminals these
    people are.Mr.Gardner if you any professional honey, you will quit this firm.

M,ghods Feb 13, 2021

I hope Mr.Parvaneh, the galtag, has explained to you what Shahre No was.

M,ghods Feb 13, 2021

Micheal Ghods, had written bunch of letters regarding his money sending to US when he was working in black market of exchange, , and his brother, me, had a file, how about possibility of having them yet which includes copies of the checks he was sending to US.Once I told his homosexual father about it, you should have seen his hemosexual fathers face at that time.

M,ghods Feb 13, 2021

Micheal Ghods mobile number is [protected], people should call him and ask him why he has committed so many frauds, of course he is counting on Mr.Parvaneh connection in Orange County for not being prosecuted, your firm should be ashamed of representing this Criminal, as well as his partner in crime and business Ghaffar Hedayati, a pimp son from Shahre no.Arash in his house in Beverly Hills has had parties which he and his friends have used narcotics, once he was very close to get into problem with his neighbors.

M,ghods Feb 12, 2021

In the past both Micheal Ghods and ghaffar hedayatti, have used houses in LA and in Orange County run by Iranians, which provided esp for Micheal Ghods women and at times Opium.

M,ghods Feb 12, 2021

Simin foster, could also, be charged by the feds with another accusation, she knew for years about her brothers illegal activities such as frauding the feds, but did not inform the feds about them.

M,ghods Feb 12, 2021

Again, I made a typo mistake, what I meant was that this firm belonging to Mr.Parvaneh and his partners is as criminal as my brother, Micheal Ghods, his son Arash and his unfaithful wife, who talks through her nose, and Ghaffar Hedayatti, who’s father was a pimp in Shahreno.Micheal Ghods many years ago had his lawyer, who was at that time, Mr.Pinto, write me a letter, like the one, Mr.Parvaneh the Galtag and you Mr.Gardner had written to me, you should listened, to Pintos voice after I called him telling him about Mason Ghods crimes.Mr.Parvaneh looks like arsenlopan, ask him and your other Iranian Galtag partner to explain to you what Galtag is.Micheal Ghods and ghaffar are using your firm because, partly, due to your connections.

M,ghods Feb 11, 2021

Galtag, That is what this from is, the lawyers for this firm are as criminals as Ghaffar Hedayatti, and Micheal Ghods, his son Arash and his unfaithful wife roya, I really love your firm to see me, so I could present the public with details criminal activities of my brother and Ghaffar Hedayatti, frauding the feds as well as publicizing why US Gov has not prosecuted them yet, try me Mr.Gardner.See the publicity, Mike Ghods is also, public health concern because of his general disease, so is Ghaffar since his father was a Pimp in Share no.Mr.Gardner, you and your two partners should be careful coming in contacts with these two criminals, they might expose you to Corona.

M,ghods Feb 10, 2021

This firm represents any criminal or a person who has committed a crime, as long as you pay them.I really love this firm to sue me, so I could publicize my brothers crimes to the public, I am counting the hours.Once the feds were ready to move on him, my brother, brotherly feeling got over me and I stopped it, now I am counting every seconds to face this so called law firm to expose my brother and Ghaffar Hedayatti, who’s father was a famous pimp in Shahre no, appearently Ghaffars mother also, came from Shahre no. both Arash and my brother smoked in the past opium and Cocaine.The feds also, have confirmed my infos on Ghaffar.

M,ghods Feb 08, 2021

Sorry for some typos, Represnting a criminals like Mike Ghods and Ghaffar Hedayatti, as innocent persons is also, a crime, Again Mr.Gardner and Mr.Parvaneh, Mike Ghods and Ghaffar Hedayatti both are criminals and feds have confirmed my infos, I really love to face you in the court, and expose these two criminals, there is a reason which I shall explain in the legal hearings to the public why these two criminals have not yet been prosecuted.Your firm is representing two criminals.Ghaffars father who was a pimp in share no, red district of Tehran, could cause people getting Corona, as well as Mike Ghods, who has inherited general desserts from his homosexual father, who also, had sexual sadism.

M,ghods Feb 05, 2021

Mr.Parvaneh like his clients Ghaffar Hedayatti, son of a former pimp in Tehran, and Mike Ghods, son of a homosexual, Mahmood Ghods, loooks like a Gallagher and Shayyad.

Jaffarghods Mar 06, 2019

Mr.Gardner, why dod you drop your case against me?Were you afraid that public finds out about Mike Ghods frauds and his accomplice Ghaffar Hedayatti?Reza Ghods

• Mn
    m nazemiyan Jan 19, 2019

also, accoeding to Azar, Mike Ghods father had told Mike about GGhafars father background, according to him Ghaffars father was a famous knife drawer in Tehran, chagokesh haye maroofe Tehran.

• Sh
    Shamsi nazemian Dec 14, 2018

Mike Ghods originlly came to us 1964 or 1965 to study first he went to kansas then to texashe grsduated from lamar u in texas in 1973 or 1972 once he came to iran before graduation in 1970 he came back to iran then in jan5th 1977 when he tried to enter us he was stopped by ins in jfk and was given the choice to go back to london they had his name on their list

• Na
    nazemian Dec 11, 2018

Do not worry about the grammar, worry about facts, frauding the fed gov is a serious crime, everything mentioned about Ghods fruading the feds to obtain his Green Card is true.His wife also, lied as well as his son, Arash, these are facts, why dont we have the Gov check how these people received their residency?I

• Tr
    TruthSeek3r Oct 30, 2018

If it were not for Madison Harbor, my wife and two kids would have been out on their own with no money or income. They saved me more than I care to admit, I owe them my livelihood.

• Fa
    FactCheckerRobot Oct 26, 2018

The fact that this site allows anyone (including myself) to post a review without ever having any contact or physical proof of malpractice is completely insane. After further analysis and viewing the aforementioned case: (Orange County Superior Court Case No. 30-2011-[protected]), it is clear that these reviews are false and in retaliation to legal action taken upon "the complainer".
    If a company is suing you for not paying your legal bills just jump on this website, post a few un-validated claims, and falsely slander the company's name to exact your revenge. Brilliant. If you ever want to check the validity of an anonymous user's post, just check their grammar.

Mahmood Reza Ghods May 14, 2018

Mike Ghods met Ghaffar Hedayyatti in D.C area in a party, when Roya left Mike Ghods, because she wanted basically to leave Iran, and Mike Ghods was not doing well financially at that point, with their child Arash she went to Fl, he, Ghods moved to Ca to Orange County opening a business, calling Ghaffar he convinced him to come over, Ghaffar didso, and saw Mike could make good money there, so went to DC, finished his business and moved to LA area, Ghods did not have a Green Card, Ghaffar, knew this all along, when Ghods was in the process of frauding The US gov, Roya came from Florida to turn in his son Arash to him, she had found a boyfriend in FL, and also, was looking forward to make money out of her divorce with Ghods, she even filed for the divorce, Ghods who was expecting the move, had put everything under Ghffars name, Roya realizing she has been checked had no choice but coming back, realizing also, Ghods was doing good financially and she wasnot getting anything she came back to him, of course Ghods forced her to sign a prenuptial, in case if she wants to leave she willnot get anything, and also forced her to fraud the Feds on her request for amnesty, she seemingly did it a day before the deadline, in INS Office, near Habor BLV office of Ghods business These are facts Mr.Gardner.I am sure you are proud to represent these kinds of people.Once, because of his experience with his wife, he told a relative, if a person doesnot have money his wife leaves him, .After all he had a first hand experiance.

• Ah
    ahmad ghods Mar 29, 2018

Again and again, you could sue me, take me to whatever court you want, Mohammad Reza Ghods, his wife Roya, and their sons', Arash have frauded The Feds on their immigration status, Roya, obtained her visa from Turkey along Arash in 1984, none of the conditions required in The Amnesty applied to them, they lied, and fabricated the facts, Roya and her husband Mohammad Reza Ghods, taught Arash later who was a child, then how to lie, for adjusting his status, later, Mike Ghods, Mohammad Reza Ghods obtained his last visitor Visa to enter The US, before The Amnesty from London .Telling the people the truth is not Defamation Of Character, but doing your Law Abiding duty as a, US Citizen, frauding The Feds in this manner is punishable by Prison, Cash Punishment and by implication Deportation .Ghaffar Hedayyatti, knew all along what Mohammad Reza Ghods was doing in order to obtain his immigration status, Again and again Mike Ghods has frauded The Feds, and people should know about it, aperson defames someone whe he or she lies about him, not telling the truth.

• Co
    Complainant39902 Jan 30, 2018

Yes, Ali Parveneh no Robert Sabahat are the owners of Madison Law aka Madison Harbor ALC in Irvine CA. They were both found guilty of Malpractice on 12/3/2017 by a unanimous jury decision of 12-0 in Judge Pete Wilsons Orange County court district C15. They were found liable goof Malpractice in the amount of $1.7 million. They will appeal the decision to the crooked Judge who is aligned with their business interests. Sad and awful!!

• Ah
    ahmad ghods Feb 12, 2018

@Complainant39902 Mr.Parvaneh partner, I believe in order to frighten me wrote a letter to me, telling me not to contact LA carpet, I am sure the letter was written to frighten me, since I donot know how they could accuse me of things I have not done, again Mike Ghods, his wife Roya and his son Arash have frauded the feds on their amnesties,

Saeed ghods Jan 17, 2018

Mr.parvaneh if he is still representing la carpet, is representing a fraud business, both Hedayatti and ghods are federal frauds, getting thier green cards, they also have committed several other felonies.

Mahmood Ghods Aug 08, 2017

again my brother mike ghods, his son arash ghods and his mother mike ghods wife all lied on their amnesty, as well as my brother helped my late father to obtain, falsly, welfare medical etc, ghffar knew that his cousins were frauding the us gov by falsly representing themselves as us citizens in colleges as well as knowing very well my brother was a federal fraud, ghffar first marrige was also for green card, these are small things these people have done, royas parents have four hundred thousand dollares over sea yey they receive welfare, then this law firm represent ghods and heddayytti

• Ha
    hamid ghods Sep 14, 2017

@Mahmood Ghods Again mike ghods, actually mohammad reza ghods and his son arash and his wife roya feiyz mahdavi have all frauded the feds on their amnesties, mike ghods is a client of ali parvaneh

• Dr
    dr.ghods Aug 04, 2015

These two kawyers knowbmy brother is illegaly in the us but still represnt him, my brother mike ghods, own la carpet is involved with his partner ghaffar hedayati in all kinds of felonies, they have chosen this company to fighten me my brother lied about his amnesty, and yet these oeople want to present them .

Madison Harbor May 15, 2013

Mr. Hector Salazar's comments are filled with false statements. Madison Harbor attorneys were retained by Mr. Salazar and his partners to represent them in a business dispute matter. Madison Harbor has never handled a loan modification or a personal injury matter for Mr. Salazar. Madison Harbor attorneys have not represented Mr. Salazar since 2008, in any capacity.
    In 2008, when Mr. Salazar refused to pay his legal bills, Madison Harbor terminated its representation and demanded that Mr. Salazar find a substitute attorney. After many unsuccessful and informal attempts to collect the unpaid bills, in 2011, Madison Harbor brought an action against Mr. Salazar and his partners for unpaid legal bills (Orange County Superior Court Case No. 30-2011-[protected]). In retaliation, Mr. Salazar posted his complaint on this website, riddled with false and defamatory statements. In 2012, Madison Harbor obtained a judgment against Mr. Salazar, totaling approximately $165, 000. Mr. Salazar attempted to defend himself before the court. However, the court rejected his frivolous arguments.
    Contrary to Mr. Salazar’s statement that Mr. Parvaneh and Mr. Sabahat “run” Madison Harbor, and his implication that Madison Harbor is a two-man firm, Mr. Sabahat and Mr. Parvaneh are two of four partners. In addition, there are four other Madison Harbor associate attorneys, and three of counsel attorneys, for a total of eleven attorneys. Moreover, Mr. Salazar’s statement regarding Mr. Sabahat serving “on the boards of 2 undercapitalized shell companies, ” is also blatantly false.
    As to Mr. or Ms. “Gfouhd, ” Madison Harbor cannot comment as to its relationship, if any, with this individual, but if he or she identifies him or herself, the firm will gladly provide an explanation as to any representation of this individual. With respect to the statements regarding Madison Harbor attorneys handling family law, personal injury, and loan modification cases, Gfouhd is correct in that Madison Harbor does provide legal services in these areas, including some real estate services. Madison Harbor avoids loan modification services. Over the last four years, the firm has provided loan-related services to very few clients. Less than 1% of the firm's services relate to loan modification.
    Madison Harbor is experienced and has had regular success in personal injury and family law matters; yet these practice areas are only two of many practice areas offered by Madison Harbor, which generally include the following: Civil Litigation; Real Estate; Employment; Business Organization, Reorganization, and Planning; Commercial Transactions; Bankruptcy; Business and Corporate Disputes; Unfair Competition; Franchise; Product Liability; Consumer Law; Estate Planning and Probate; Immigration; and Criminal Law. In addition, due to Madison Harbor attorneys’ extensive trial experience, the firm is often hired by other attorneys to serve as trial counsel.
    Any allegation that Madison Harbor is violating state or federal laws is false and defamatory. Madison Harbor complies with all state, federal, and local laws, and is in full compliance with California State Bar Rules. Over the past fourteen years, Madison Harbor has been sued by only a handful of clients, including Mr. Salazar. Every one of these actions proved to be meritless and unsuccessful. The vast majority of Madison Harbor’s clients are referred by an existing client of the firm. Generally, due to the wide array of practice areas offered by the firm, Madison Harbor maintains long-lasting relationships with its clients.
    As to Mr. or Ms. Roniie Block48930, again, if this individual wishes to identify him or herself, Madison Harbor will be happy to comment on its representation, if any, of this individual.
    Madison Harbor is committed to providing quality services to its clients. The firm encourages any client who may be dissatisfied with Madison Harbor’s services, to contact the firm in an effort to resolve the matter - Tel: [protected], Fax: [protected], Email: [email protected]

• Gf
    Gfouhd Jun 12, 2012

Who is Mr. Or Mrs. Madison? Who is Harbor? Ali Parvaneh and Babak Sabahat run this slimy 2 person barbershop of a "law firm". Both Parvaneh and Sabahat are street Iranians who went to bottom tier law schools as a second career, did loan mods, and slimy family law and personal injury cases. In fact anything where they could plunder a little money. They are violating state and federal rules by using bogus names for their law practice to appear wasp. I suppose they are ashamed of being Iranian. Their biggest problem is that they don't know civil procedure, and they hire out inexperienced and poorly managed contract lawyers at 40 dollars per hour. This is a case of "you get what you pay for". My advice is be careful doing anything with these two slime balls. Ask to see what their former clients say. Most of their former clients are not too pleased, and have sued them. Of course sometimes Ali and Babak sue their clients for alleged fees. Either way, most of the time things don't end well.

• Tr
    TruthSeek3r Oct 30, 2018

@Gfouhd Mr. Gfouhd, there is absolutely no ground for basis in your claim that the firm is violating state law, let alone federal law, by "using bogus names". Unfortunately for you - It seems you don't have a very good education, and you clearly don't know even the most simple of laws. Let me help you, not paying your legal bills to a firm is ILLEGAL. Getting sued by a law firm for not paying legal bills owed to them is completely justified. I'm sorry if you disagree.

M,ghods Feb 05, 2021

@TruthSeek3r Mr.Parvaneh and his so called law firm stop their lawsuit against me, because they knew the consequences, Mike Ghods himself, also, have smoked cocaine in addition to opium in Eskandars house.Eskanders former wife like mikes Ghods wife, also betrayed her former husband.Mike Ghods is like Mr.Parvaneh and his so called professional firm, they do anything for mone.Again Mike Ghods, sells his mother for money.if not paying a bill is illegal, representing a criminal as an innocent person who have committed no crime is a crime too.Ghffars father was so well known as a pimp in Shahreno, that in 1953coup, he was utilized by Tayeb to bring the prostitues out to the street in support of the shah.Mike Ghods and Ghaffars place is in prison, for fraud Int the Feds.