Macktakmart.comworst experience with a customer service representative

V

Worst experience with a customer service representative..The MackTak Price Match and the flashing red banner its a Big JOKE Compared with other sites. no more free shippping with the price match lol . wh the purpose then, it's Will become the same price.!!!??
"Rep Vi:
Ok, we can pricematch it, dear and the price will come to $544.26 but we will have to charge you $40 for shipping
Vi: It is free for full priced items.

I've tried many sites this one was a dumb trick for new shopper.. just wasted my time.

MackTakMart.com May 21, 2013

Vichite,

We apologize for the inconvenience, however if you read our terms and conditions we do state that items that are being price matched do not include shipping fee. We are working on it and we are trying to provide our customers with the best prices, but sometimes international shipping fees can affect the discount rate. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us 212.302.5135

MackTak Mart

• Mi
    Milla Milla Oct 09, 2012

I had a great experiance with this company! I bought a dress for my prom, it is very beautiful! Thank you for very nice service and promt delivery! It was a pleasure to work with you, guys!

• Ya
    yanasalita Oct 06, 2012

Hi. I just got a new dress from Terani collection and i just love it!!! Sales person was extremely nice, she put all her attention on me.It was a pleasure to shop there.My dress just amazing !!!thank you so much guys!)))