Having problems with MAAK For Pets?

MAAK For Pets reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 25, 2009. The latest review Ordered five months ago and receive nothing! was posted on Mar 17, 2016. The latest complaint Customer Service was resolved on Aug 12, 2012. MAAK For Pets has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 16 reviews. MAAK For Pets has resolved 10 complaints.

MAAK For Pets Customer Service Contacts

Spring, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MAAK For Pets Customer Service. Initial MAAK For Pets complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MAAK For Pets above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MAAK For Pets. Discuss the issues you have had with MAAK For Pets and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MAAK For Pets Complaints & Reviews

Maak EnterprisesOrdered five months ago and receive nothing!

I have emailed these guys many times, wanted to ask about the status of my order, but never ever received a reply! They claim they are ready to provide any help 24/7, but it is absolutely impossible to reach someone from the company! Their phone is always busy and live chat is a complete piece of garbage! I made my order about five months ago and received nothing yet! I wan't my money back, but they do not respond! Do not order from www.maakenterprises.com!

Maak EnterprisesUnauthorized credit card charges and unethical behavior

I received an email from Maak Enterprises telling me that my credit card had been declined when they attempted to charge that card for an annual membership which I did not request and did not authorize. I tried to call them, but only got their voice mail - this was back in October 2015. I left a voice mail, and I wrote an email to them, neither of which was returned. Yesterday, I received another email from them telling me that my credit card had been declined when they AGAIN tried to charge an annual membership. Again I called and wrote to them, and again I have received no response. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY - SOMETHING VERY UNETHICAL IS GOING ON WITH THEM.

Maakenenterprises.comthe seller hasn't confirmed the purchase

Guys, don’t purchase from www.MAAKENENTERPRISES.COM. I have ordered dog flee supplements and have paid with my card. When I have paid, I have entered my details and card information. After I have proceeded, I thought that the seller would confirm the purchase somehow. However, this person hasn’t done it. He didn’t respond to my emails as well. He deceives his customers and steals money. No idea how to get money back.

MaakCustomer Service

I have been using Maak products for years and never had a problem. Maybe it is just luck! Their prices are so much better than Costco, Petsmart, and many others.

Maak Enterprisespoor customer service-rude, loud moughed

I PLACED AN ORDER ON 5/11/12. DIDNOT RE CEIVE. CALLED WEEKLATER WAS TOLD THEIR COMPUTER WAS DOWN=WOULD CHECK IT OUT. REC CALL BACK ANOTHER WEEK LATER AFTER I CALLED AND WAS ASKED WHAT MY ORDER WAS. CALL BACK SAID THEY HAD SHIPPED MY ORDER. REC ORDER ON 5/23/12
          ON TUES 5/29 REC ANOTHER ORDER, CHECKED WITH MY BANK.THEY HAD DEDUCTED 2 PAYMENTS OF 71.95 CALLED THEIR OFFICE TODAY AND WAS TOLD I ORDERED 3 SHIMENTS AND I COULD SEND THE 2ND ONE BACK TO ENGLAND/HAD NO SHIPPING ADDRESS ON PKG. IT WOULD TAKE TWO MOS TO REFUND MY SECOND CHARGE. MAN, NAMED LONNY WAS VERY RUDE YELLED AT ME AND MORE OR LESS TOLD ME TO TAKE IT OR LIKE IT. I AM 90 HAVE ALL MY MARBLES AND DID NOT EXPECT THIS TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CALLED BACK TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR HE SAID HE WAS THE SUPERVISOR. I ASKED FOR CO ADDRESS, HE SAID THE OFFICE DID OPEN IUNTIL 3 MORE HOURS. THIS DOUBLE CHARGE WILL CAUSE MY CHECKS TO BE INSUFF FUNDS AS I LIVE ONLY ON SS AND IT IS THE END OF TH E MONTH.

• Gl
              glatt May 15, 2011

you need pre paid legal services www.prepaid/hub/wglatt

• Li
              Lila Sutherland May 15, 2011

I purchased Frontline Plus Dogs 1-22lb 6 pack $54.95 less $5.00 coupon, total $49.95. We never received the product we ordered and paid for. My order no. was 106757, paid for with my credit card on line

• De
              deeser1 Jun 02, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Extremely POOR customer service. Order took 3 weeks to ship. I rec'd zero information on the status of the order. I tried to cancel the order and was denied by the company stating all sales final. AWFUL COMPANY to deal with! Extremely rude!!
              BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Pe
              Petowner May 11, 2010

MAAK needs to add "Products not labeled for sale in the United States." My Frontline Plus had instructions for childproof packaging, but it was different packaging. Company can't really be trusted. I received my order on time, but I won't order again due to all the bad reviews.

sammysosa Feb 25, 2010

Order arrived and in perfect condition. Just what I ordered. This was my forst order from Maak 4 Pets. I will order again!

Sam
              Mobile, AL

Maak Enterprises/frontline Plus For Catsproduct not recieved-they debited my bank acct.

I ordered a 12-month supply of frontline plus for cats. Paid over $100.00 for it through by debit card/checking account. Never recieved the item. They do not answer calls or email. I'm not working, it takes a long time to come up with the money for things, and I"m litterally broke.. My cats have fleas, I can't buy more stuff, and my house is getting infested..I have a 1 year old that keeps getting bit. What can I do?

• Fr
                Frankie Wells Nov 25, 2011

I applied Frontline Plus to my kittens last week. It was the 2nd time they had it. One kitten is fine except for missing her sister, who has been at the Vet clinic for 4 days. She got very sick the day after Frontline. Would not eat, was lethargic and the vet said her temp was 105. I hope to go get her tomorrow. Will never put my kittens through that again.

Maakenterprisesfake frontline plus

I bought frontline plus from this website and it is fake, it is from the Australia the package said it came from the UK and on the front package was very different then the true frontline 1. does not state it kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and chewing lice. 2. it is in kilograms not pounds. 3.it states it is water fast not waterproof. 4.does not have active ingredients on the front. 5. there is expiration date on it. 6. there is no EPA reg. # ON THE BACK. and inside the box there is no instruction sheet. So do not order from this company

Maak EnterprisesFraud Misleading - NOT LEGIT

Website states Free Shipping they charged me $75 for Shipping and Handling, a package came to me from England about 3 1/2 weeks later with no return address label, did not open the package sent numerous e-mails to company asking them if this was their package, they told me to ship it back to them, have a certificate of mailing. They told my credit card company they never received it back, I notify the company, they asked me where I sent it, I gave them a copy of the e-mail they sent me with the address, she told me they would notify the manufacturer to see if they have it. I don't understand why they would give me the manufacturer address. I may now be out over $300 and no product. I had also tried to cancel the order 5 minutes after I order it. The company website states Texas, the credit card contact shows Yorba Linda CA and the product comes from England. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGIT - THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF YOU - PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE

Maak Enterprisestook money out of account no order

on 1/3/11 orderered frontline plus cats order no. 99265 it is now 1/31/11 not recieved the product tried to call no answer diverted and also said closed on phone. took out payment 1/5/11 from my account please email me( [protected]@roadrunner.com

• Ru
                      Russ Broker May 14, 2011

This company is a complete and total fraud. I am convinced any positive remarks listed are from the owners of MAAK. I ordered Frontline Plus from these clowns, heard nothing from them, so emailed them 3 weeks later and got a crappy rude response citing their ludicrous timeline on the site. I waited another week and had PayPal file a claim and refunded my money. A week later I received a 4x6 envelope that was completely anonymous. Inside was a printout of my order, nothing more. That was nearly a month ago. Then I received notice that they were refuting my claim showing that they shipped something to me and got my signature to prove it --- it was the letter!!! They never had any intention of shipping product to me. How are they still in business and not in jail??

• Ly
                      lynn martin Jan 31, 2011

took money out of my account got interceptor but no flea medication frontline plus . order no. 99271 placed on 1/3/11 took money out on 1/5/11

Maak EnterprisesFRAUD

On April12, 2010 I received and paid for, through electronic withdrawal from my account, not one, but two withdrawals for flea meds totaling $102.95 per order (2) orders the MAAK people told me I had ordered. Now I received two emails today (May 28, 2010) saying I have two separate orders being shipped that I ordered on April 12, 2010...the VERY day my money was withdrawn before.

I didn't realize they worked out of England and sent the meds with "sample" on the outside of the box...I suppose to avoid paying full postage???

Do the idiots really think people are going to take this lying down??

Maak4petsGREAT Supplier

All my orders from MAAK arrived as described. I have ordered from MAAK and other companies in the past and have had excellent experiences. Most people do not understand that most pet meds are manufactured from companies out side the U.S. and then get upset when the order take a while to arrive. Do as I did and do some research before you complain or condemn a company. I have found that orders usually ship the next business day. It just takes a while to receive orders from outside the U.S. If you will be patient and plan ahead you can save a ton of money for the same products that your vet sells. Just my thoughts, but I sure get tired of seeing people leave such negative comments when they have not attempted to learn how the process works. Educate yourself and you will not be sorry for ordering your pet meds online. You will have to wait, which can be hard, but you will save a ton of money.

sammysosa Feb 25, 2010

Sam
                          Mobile, AL

Maak For PetsReceipt of Goods

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY! I bought two items. One of which was $166 and never received. I have contacted the company 5+ times via e-mail (because they will not take your phone call - everything has to be done by e-mail). Twice I was e-mailed back that the shipment was lost and a new order would be sent.
                        When I tried calling their sales department, they transferred me back to a recording telling me all customer service is handled via e-mail. When I complained to my credit card company, MAAK sent an invoice showing they mailed the item. These people are a bunch of crooks.

• Pe
                            Pet Keeper Apr 19, 2011

did not receive produce yet.It's been two weeks

• Jt
                            J. Tomlin Oct 17, 2010

This was the first time I have dealt with Maak4Pets and the last. I had just adopted a cat and I was checking out prices online for Frontline Plus. I couldn't believe how much cheaper their prices were for this product, so I went ahead and ordered a six month supply. I did wait several weeks for the order to come and was getting very nervous as to whether or not I would ever get it. Now in checking out the box, I see that this only covers them for fleas. In looking at all other companies and their description of Frontline Plus which covers not only fleas but ticks, flea eggs, larvae and lice, which now explains why they can sell their product much cheaper, but that doesn't help me out because now I just placed another order for a six month supply hopefully from a more reputable company.

Maak For PetsNon shipment of product

This is nothing but a company of crooks looking to take your money and give you no product. As you can see I ordered on June 15, 2009 and still have not recieved any product. I had the credit card reverse the charges and then Maak sent me a certified letter with an invoice in it. When I signed for the letter they used that signature to try to say that I had recieved the products I ordered. Believe me this will be a fight to the death for that lousy $55.00 but they will get thousands of free REALLY BAD advertising. THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND A BUNCH OF CROOKS, THEY ARE OUT FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND THEY NEVER SHIP THE PRODUCT. BEWARE, DO NOT ORDER HERE. THEIVES.

• Dg
                              dgayler Dec 21, 2010

maak for pets is a company of thieves and they have no business being in business i ordered from them 4 weeks and no product as of today december21, 2010 they will never get a recommendation from me or anyone else i know. they are as crooked as the day is long period. dgay

• Pa
                              patches Nov 19, 2009

I'm beginning to believe the same. I placed an order a few weeks ago, they said it would ship the next day, but it still hasn't come. When I inquired, they said that the postal service had lost it and they were re-ordering and would issue a small courtesy credit to my cc. We'll see, but at this point, I'm becoming skeptical!!

Maak4pet.comDo not order from them

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!
                            They do not ship the product but charge your credit card. After contacting them by email-phone they say the product was shipped and arrange to reship the order.
                            I requested the order to be cancelled and requested a refund. Have been waiting over six months now and do not think I will be receiving my $59.65 back.
                            I have complained to the California better business bureau and also the California Attorney generals office.
                            This company needs to be put out of business. The owner Lanny George is a convicted criminal and if I ever make it out to Yorba Linda, I will track him down and make him pay!!

Maak 4 Pets — Do not use them

I ordered Iverhart Max Green 6 month, from this company in October. I paid $34.95. When I went to their web...

Maak EnterprisesDisreputable business practices

I ordered some Frontline and Iverhart from Maak in October. It is now January and I have not received them. I contacted customer support, who told me that the items were shipped in separate packages from separate warehouses to my location and that there was no way both could get lost. I took the issue up with my credit card company and filed a complaint. Shortly thereafter I received a package in the mail (which I had to sign for) and inside was my original bill and two plastic bottle caps. Maak Enterprises actually tried to fake a product delivery to me. I also looked on their website to find my complaint ticket, and it had been deleted, as if they are trying to erase any complaint about their service. I am still battling with Maak Enterprises. Bottom Line - which I cannot emphasize enough: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Jd
                                  Jdericson Jul 17, 2015

We never received our order, instead of opting to reship we requested a refund which we received immediately in full so as much as I'd like to say something negative I can't. They were totally on top of it from start to finish.

• Fu
                                  Furrbabylover Jun 23, 2015

A lot of the complaints about this company seem to be very old. I have been ordering through MAAK for over two years and have never experienced any of the issues that have been listed regarding this company or their customer service at all! It's almost confusing to me reading what horror stories some people claim to experience, yes I will agree that sometimes it takes a little longer than average to get my order but at the same time the discount you get completely makes up for that in my eyes. Honestly I'm glad I didn't thoroughly research the company before ordering because the complaints are certainly off putting but I am more than happy with the quality and consistency I've received from them. Hopefully people reading these will chose to do the same thing I did and see for themselves because my family and I are definitely going to continue our business with MAAK Pets:)

Comments

• Ji
                                  jim wier Jan 12, 2011

orders never arrive. will not talk to you. do not answer e-mail. THIS IS A REAL RIP OFF !!!

Angry Mary Jan 11, 2011

MAAK is terrible to buy from. I ordered Frontline from the company December 29, 2010. Still have not received product. I called, a man answered as soon as I gave him my name he sent me to a recording saying it can take up to 20 business days to get product. By then my dogs will be ate up with fleas. Who ever heard of something taking 20 business days to receive something. I will never order from them again, and I recommend no one else does either!

Martha M Feb 18, 2010

I am in the process of experiencing a simiar situation. On November 18, I ordered Frontline Plus - a total of 5 - 12 packs - I received 6 packs. I have had a terrible time getting in touch w/ anyone. On Dec 8, I was told to wait 3-6 weeks for shipment. This was followed Dec 21 by an email. Support emailed me Dec 23 and said that they were sending a second shipment - Since then I have made several additional contacts w/ support via email and calls to the sales line. Today is February 18, and still no package. They were more than happy to take my total order of $600 but owe me $200 in merchandise. I spoke w/ them yesterday AND emailed customer support so we wil see. Needless to say, I have learned a lesson. drsfosterandsmith.com have ALWAYS shipped quickly w/o any problems. Guess you live and learn! By the way, I have downloaded the complaint form for the Texas Attorney General and TOLD them I would be filling it out and mailing it in, along w/ all the emails that I have written to them over the last few months.

• Ka
                                  KATCOL Sep 23, 2009

I had the same problem. I ordered, they were very rude, they were unprofessional and told me I could return something "return to sender" and then they claimed they never got it. I filed a complaint with BBB and they told the BBB that they had refunded my money-- it was a LIE. Filed a complaint with my cc company and they refunded my money because the company refused to contact them. Shortly after many complaints, emails (because they refuse to answer their phones and do not allow customers to SPEAK to customer service- all contact is to be made via email) I recieved two packages in the mail- with my invoice and taped together plastic bottle caps. I did NOT sign for these packages and believe someone else did but now I understand the purpose of them. They were trying to get my signature. There are many other sites regarding this company and their poor business practices- I cannot believe they are still open!

• Su
                                  Sue Mar 21, 2009

This company MAAK Ent. sent me Frontline Spot on Top in a pink box from the United Kingdom. I ordered Frontline Top Spot in a purple box from Cal. The ingredients were different also. When I asked them for a return label and advised them I was contacting my credit card company this is what they said. THE ITEM YOU ORDER IS THE ITEM YOU RECEIVED! If you attempt to rip us off we will be turning this over to our attorney for collection. A negative credit collection account will be placed on your credit profile with Experian, Transunion & Equifax. After more then 7 emails they said I could return the unopened products to N. Yorkshire, England and they would charge me $6.95 s/h, plus I would have to pay to ship their item back. This company does not give refunds or credits. Per reports I have since read. The The BBB gives them a F rating. Please save yourself the money and aggravation and do not buy anything from this company maak4pets.com. I reordered the Frontline Top Spot from 1800petmeds and it is correct and safe to use on my dogs. So far it has cost me $210.00 for this product.