Lushlitysunglasses

S

GIVE BACK MY MONEY!!

This website is a scam and I just want my money back!!

I can't believe this ... How is this legal?! How is this happening to so many people?!?!

WTF. So frustrated.
Below is my first complaint that hasn't been resolved.

I came across this website through facebook. I am shocked that this website is a total & complete scam! I purchased 2 pairs of sunglasses in march 2017 and today is june 2017, still nothing.

Order no. #14335
Geometric aviators (http://lushlity.com/products/tara-geometric-aviators)
Black
Lushlity × 1 $32.00
Cat eye shades (http://lushlity.com/products/cat-eyes)
Rose gold
Lushlity × 1 $38.00

This has never happened to me before and I do a lot of online shopping from all over the world. i'm so pissed! I have emailed [protected]@lushlity.com and they keep replying with the same lies. the tracking number they provide is invalid and doesn't exist. they keep saying the order is coming lol what a joke! I told them to cancel my order and give my money back; they said the item is already shipped... this is incredibly illegal and terrible that so many people are still today getting scammed by this website.

This website should to shut down as soon as possible.