Lushlity company logo
Lushlity
reviews & complaints
Lushlity
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints
0 resolved 9 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Lushlity reviews & complaints

Lushlity complaints 9

K
Oct 03, 2017

Lushlity - Terrible service

So frustrated. I ordered only one item and I had to wait for it for 5 months! I think everyone from their customer service knows who I am.
I wrote numerous emails, a couple of letters and made many many calls to find out some information about my order. I wonder if there's anyone like me with a similar issue?
They promised me a lot, but they are not the ones who keep their word. I don't know why I actually got the order, I thought they were just kidding me all the time. And I'm sure they just admitted they didn't ship anything and did it after my 600th call.

K
Jul 19, 2017

Lushlity - complete scam

I ordered my swimsuit in May. Now 2 months later.. Still nothing.. They say 3-5 days you'll receive your tracking number.. yet I didnt receive that until 1 1/2 months later and after 2 weeks.. the tracking number Still does not work.. So I emailed them again and now their email account doesnt work. SO they must of blocked my email account. Pos company. Do not order from them! Order No. #16155 - I just want my money back at this point. I'm just going to have to issue a chargeback with my bank.

Jun 27, 2017

Lushlity - sunglasses

GIVE BACK MY MONEY!! This website is a scam and I just want my money back!! I can't believe this ... How is this legal?! How is this happening to so many people?!?! WTF. So frustrated. Below i...

Jun 13, 2017

Lushlity - order never received. scam

I came across this website through facebook. I am shocked that this website is a total & complete scam! I purchased 2 pairs of sunglasses in march 2017 and today is june 2017, still nothing.

Order no. #14335
Geometric aviators (http://lushlity.com/products/tara-geometric-aviators)
Black
Lushlity × 1 $32.00
Cat eye shades (http://lushlity.com/products/cat-eyes)
Rose gold
Lushlity × 1 $38.00

This has never happened to me before and I do a lot of online shopping from all over the world. i'm so pissed! I have emailed [protected]@lushlity.com and they keep replying with the same lies. the tracking number they provide is invalid and doesn't exist. they keep saying the order is coming lol what a joke! I told them to cancel my order and give my money back; they said the item is already shipped... this is incredibly illegal and terrible that so many people are still today getting scammed by this website.

This website should to shut down as soon as possible.

E
May 15, 2017

Lushlity - missing bikini

I have ordered several things from Lushlity and received my order in a timely manner. The only problem was that my bikini was missing. I contacted Lushlity and explained that I have received the package but one item wasn't there. Their rep was pretty nice and friendly and after some short period of time she said that they will ship another package. I was happy to hear that and thought that my problem was resolved, but not so fast!
Several weeks passed and package never came. I asked for a refund, but they refused to give my money back.
I decided to give them some extra time and waited few more weeks and nothing. I'm not happy about this and I want to get a refund!

Feb 14, 2017

Lushlity - I received wrong glasses

I have purchased a pair of sunglasses from Lushlity and received the wrong ones. Customer care rep said that I need to send them back and only after that they'll ship me a replacement. I was very upset with the fact that I had to pay for the return shipping and that wasn't cheap!
I also had a tracking number so I was able to track my order and I know that Lushlity received the package. But when I contacted them they claimed that they were still waiting. I even contacted the shipping service and they confirmed that package was successfully delivered.
Every time I contacted Lushlity they said one and the same thing. I think these people are scammers and they are not to be trusted. It seems like they decided to keep both - my money and glasses.

M
Sep 30, 2016

Lushlity - avoid!

I've ordered a pair of glasses from Lushlity website and received all the confirmations and a tracking number. When I wanted to track my order I found out that the number they gave me was invalid. I went to their website and tried to find a way how to contact them, and the only thing I found was an online contact form. I sent them a message but did not receive a reply.
Then I found some reviews online and was shocked how many people were scammed by Lushlity!
I went to their website again and sent another message asking them to cancel my order and nothing! Avoid this scam at all costs!

A
Aug 23, 2016

Lushlity - cynthia sunglasses

Hi!, i received an e-mail confirming my order, but not the status of my order or tracking no. Of my order. I'd like to know where is my order also?

Order no. 9036
Item description: cynthia sunglasses

Ordered on august 14th, 2016

Linda m. Gaines
6112 overlea road
Bethesda, md. 20816

Please assist me. Thank you very kindly!

Aug 09, 2016

Lushlity - it's a scam!

When I just found Lushlity the site seemed trustworthy to me. Their site is pretty, pictures are also great. I guess no one would ever think that Lushlity could be a scam, but unfortunately they are...

Lushlity Company contacts