LuminousBritesScam

G

In September 2008 I responded to an unsolicited email from www.iwinwhitening.com advertising a teeth whitening product. I ordered the product for $4.99 and it was sent to me.

In October 2008 the same account I used to purchase the whitening product was debited by the same company, www.iwinwhitening.com, for a larger supply of the product in the amount of $88.97.

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT FOR ANY PRODUCT EXCEPT THE TEETH WHITENING PRODUCT AND GAVE NO ONE IN THE WORLD PERMISSION TO USE MY ACCOUNT FOR ANY PURCHASES WHATSOEVER AFTER THE ORIGINAL ORDER OF THE TEETH WHITENING PRODUCT PURCHASE.

Calling their office number: [protected] resulted in a conversation with a customer service person who told me that because I did not "cancel my membership" after the initial order they sent the subsequent larger order and billed me for it. He told me to send an email to [protected]@luminousbrites.com requesting to be removed as a "member" and that I could take up the billing issue with the support person responding to me email.

I did not become a member of any sort with www.iwinwhitening.com or with "luminous brites" at any time that I am aware of. As of this writing, although I sent the requested email to [protected]@luminousbrites.com I have not heard back from them

• Cy
    Cynthia Thomas Feb 26, 2009

Please cancel my order immediately. At no time was I aware of any repeat ordering program. I simply requested your "free" sample. You were not authorized to send monthly orders and bill me for $88.97. Along with cancelling my order immediatly, please put through a FULL REFUND to my account.

• Ca
    Carol poper Jan 18, 2009

I ordered on a trial basis one time only-Now I keep getting this and I am being charged. Unable to cancel. Scam

• Ka
    Karin Beck Jan 13, 2009

This company should be investigated. It is a complete scam, preying on the public's willingness to get a trial offer and then scaming $88.00 in 2 immediate shipments. Their advertising is misleading and their customer service to return or cancel the product is non-existent and impossible to connect with. This is right up there with the $300.00 a minute phone calls! Please investigate!

thank you!

Karin Beck
    [email protected]
    [protected]

• Ms
    MSP Jan 03, 2009

I have been trying to get a RMA number from Luminousbites for weeks now. According to their policy, I need one to return a shipment. They will not answer their phones and will not give me a RMA number by email. Now what? Help!

Mary Dec 20, 2008

I did not authorize continued shipments of their product at their astonishing price. I am cancelling their phony membership.

• Su
    susan baer Dec 18, 2008

you think you are getting a sample, instead they just get your money and they don't want to talk to you, so how do i get my money back

JANE Dec 17, 2008

YOU THINK YOU'RE SENDING FOR A FREE SAMPLE OF TEETH WHITENER FOR $4.99 SHIPPING FEE AND YOUR CREDIT CARD IS BILLED $88.97 MONTHLY...EVEN BEFORE RECEIVING ANY OTHER PRODUCT

• Ti
    TIRED OF THIS S. Dec 17, 2008

THEY SEND ME A TRIAL SUPPLY FOR THE SHIPPING PRICE, THEY TALK ABOUT WITHDRAWING MORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. i REALLY WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Lo
    lorraine crisp Dec 16, 2008

i did not aurthorize a withdrawal from my acct of $88.00
    i only paid $4.95 for a sample treatment of dental whitening.
    which did not work
    please refund back into my acct the $88.00

• Ro
    Roy Stoller Dec 15, 2008

Received free trial offer;month later received pkg stating per our terms and conditions continue program and billed $88.97 for 30 day supply;no terms or conditions stated in initial offer. Phone number appears fictional; no answer on several attempts to call. Web site also not responsive.

• To
    tonya godeaux Dec 12, 2008

I ordered a free sample of teeth whitening from a company and paid for shipping and handling ONLY. I did not authorize a transaction for $88.97 from my bank account. Cancel and refund my acount for $88.97 and take me off the mailing list. CREDIT MY ACCOUNT NOW!! Discontinue my membership that you have enrolled me in.

• 3t
    3tcapel Dec 10, 2008

I agree that it is such a rip off for almost 88 dollars! They also only give a 20 day trial period as most places give a 30 day trial.It is so not worth the little syringe of the product!

• Gi
    ginelle Dec 09, 2008

unable to make contact by phone or by email address given by company

• Ti
    tina cooley Dec 06, 2008

i ordered a trial teeth whitening set and authorized the payment of 4.99 plus shipping and handling only i was charged $88.97 on 11/182008 for another kit that i did not authorize the package was returned to sender. in would like credit for that and would like to cancel any further shipments/charges. thank you

• Am
    Amy Dec 04, 2008

ordered $4.99 sample, charged addt'l $88.97 per month.what a scam. Trying to solve this was such a nightmare I closed my bank account.

norma register Dec 03, 2008

Cannot get thrugh on LUMINIOUSBRITES.COM/CANCEL...HELP!
    Thanks!
    Norma

vito corso Dec 03, 2008

Somehow my personal phone number was set as company name how do I get it off of this site?

• Ca
    cathleen m devlin Dec 03, 2008

I recieved a kit ad was automaticly charged.I did not knopw I had to cancell.When I tried the number I could not reach anyone.I tried several times.I had complain to my charge card company.

Shelle 1 Dec 03, 2008

TOTAL RIP OFF.

vito corso Dec 02, 2008

unauthorized use of credit card.

vito corso Dec 02, 2008

I did not authorize this charge of $88.97. I authorized a one time charge of $8.99 i didn't authorize you to charge anything else. I want it stopped immediatly! I never subscribed to this website and was not told that I would be charged for another item. I do not want anymore charges from Luminous brights.

• Ar
    ARTHUR J KAPELLA Dec 01, 2008

send me a RMA # THANKS

• Ar
    ARTHUR J KAPELLA Dec 01, 2008

I did not receive a statement and did not receive the gel whitener. I want a RMA #

marvin wittman Dec 01, 2008

I spoke to a representative about canceling my order last week. She said it was canceled and that i would receiv a confirmation, it never came.
    please advise me as to this matter

• Lo
    lorraine crisp Dec 01, 2008

i am very concerned about my credit card being billed for the teeth whitening product...i did not order this...i only sent in a flyer for $4.99 sample kit...which the gel did not work...please cancel any whitening product... and refund the $88.97 that was billed to my credit card...

• Ka
    kathy gutierrez Dec 01, 2008

I want my money back. I never authorized $88.97. Was never given a cancellation or refund code.

shirley moreau Nov 28, 2008

i did not ordered the package for$88..97 please refund back to my account thank you

Betty Nov 28, 2008

I was offered to try a free sample of Luminous Brites and found that I did not like it. I do not wish to be charged on my Visa account $88.97

I feel that this is a scam and will not pay the amount charted on my Visa card. I have notified you within the 20 day period, shipping occurred on Nov. 12

• Da
    dawnice day Nov 26, 2008

I did not authorize $88.97 to be deducted from my acct on 11-18-08 auth #53390. I want my acct credited immediately !!!

Dawnice Day
    16404 hilltop dr
    Linden, MI 48451

• Gi
    Gina Steele Nov 25, 2008

This is the second time you charged my account $88.97. I want my money back. I never purchased anything and I need my money back now for Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you.

• Ro
    roland gooding Nov 24, 2008

I received a tooth britening package from luminousbrites co .I requested a free sample. after i tried the product it worked verybaddly. Iwas not satified. About two weeks later i recieved a second package of the product (ihad not ordered)

shirley brown Nov 24, 2008

If my money is not back in my account. I will take further actions, You mislead and withdrew money from my account without permission.

Bernice Nov 22, 2008

I got another shipment and have been charges about $88. and didn't authorize it. This wasn't stated in the original agreement for $4.99.

• Ta
    Tabitha Strozewski Nov 22, 2008

Same as everyone else, , paid for whitening kit for 4.99 and had 80 some dollars taken out of my account, will never order anything online again, .you just ruined it for everyone. I will see a lawyer.

Mary Nov 21, 2008

Just checked the terms & conditions for returning unwanted monthly supply. You have to write to:
    [email protected] and get what is called a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number or they will not process your request.

Unfortunately for me, I marked the pkg 'return to sender'. They specifically state "We cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender." Phone rep did not tell me any of this.

Don't know where that leaves me. Hope this helps.

• Fr
    Francis Eugene Johnson Nov 21, 2008

I took the bait on a free sample and they started sending unsolicited shipments

• Da
    Daryl Van Nov 21, 2008

I want my money back i tried the sample shipment and they hurt my gums and made my teeth really senitive. thankl you

• Ju
    jule33 Nov 21, 2008

The same has happened to me too i never gave them permission to take the 88.97 out of my account and called and emailed them as well havent heard back from them either.something needs to be done about this .

BETH KRIEGER Nov 20, 2008

I REQUESTED A CANCELLATION WITHIN THE 20 DAYS AND I AM BEING BILLED. I WANT A REFUND AND NO FURTHER PRODUCT SENT TO ME

JoEllyn Derham Nov 20, 2008

Charged me 88.97 for something I do not want. Will send all of it back. Want refuned on my credit card/check.