Lucinda MP Umiamakalate payment fee

I paid $700 USD to you for my release of $63, 000 in HSBC Bank in London. You
have stated to Mr Gulliver from HSBC Bank that you wanted me to travel to the UK
to sign papers. I asked that they be sent by email to me, which I would take to my bank to be notarized, and then I would FedEx them back to you. You refused, now you are charging me a late fee for a payment that has already been paid. Something is wrong with this picture. My legal representative, Mrs Grace Mike is traveling to the UK to sign these papers in my staid, since I have multiply sclerosis and do not travel.
Why am I being charged a late fee in the first place. I am on a fixed income and do not
have extra money to spare.
Lucinda Umiamaka--- [protected]@aol.com