Lucid Crypto Investmentsavoid

P Jan 09, 2019

I have no idea when exactly Lucid Crypto Investments company was founded, I only know when they registered the website - more than one year ago.
And judging by their website looks like they don't really care.
Talking about their team page. I would understand this crap if they just started the business. But when your company is one year old, don't tell me you didn't have enough time to fix everything and make it look presentable.
These guys are too young, it's clearly seen they are not experienced, even though there are only three members. one of them with no photo at all. Just an unknown person who wants to manage other people's money.
There's no information about anyone at all. Yes, they have LinkedIn profiles, but what should it mean something to me? Don't they have to convince investors, that they can be trusted? Or maybe I am wrong?
Honestly, these guys made me angry. I can't stand this kind of attitude. They did not do a good job, so what investments are they hoping for? Don't be so naive.