Lucas Law Firm Loan ModificationLoan modification scam

I heard an advertise on radio AM 740 regarding loan modification from Lucas Law Firm in La. I contact them and paid 3000.00 for the promise of service to modify my home loan. Then never contact my lender and I'm not able to contact them after they took my money.
I'm contacting the local police and DA and hopefully they will put this ### in jail.

• De
    Denice B Sep 03, 2009

Oh my gosh I have to admit i was soo lucky, i got a refund right before they got shut down. they had my loan for 5 months and they were not getting anywhere so i called another law firm that took my case and served lucas law with a lawsuit and modified my loan by 43% reduction of my payment!! they were very professional and obviously efficient. take my advice... dont work with your lender!!! they are horrible to deal with and only raise the dam payments!! it was the best 4k ive ever spent! heres their number [protected]; ask for Bob he was very professional and never pushy

• El
    EL2007 Sep 10, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at [protected] the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.

• Cs
    CSan Oct 21, 2009

SB 94 was already signed 2 weeks ago... meaning to say NO ONE in california can ask for an UP FRONT FEE for loan modification. Meaning to say a lot of these companies are shutting down because they will not get paid unless their modification goes through.

Since PARSA knows that they can no longer collect money without closing the deal, they decided to jump and flee from their responsibilities, just like 8 out of 10 loan mod companies here in California.

Call to see if you qualify for assistance: [protected] extension 311
    We DO NOT charge ANY upfront fees. We process your loans and when we get you the MODIFICATION, that will be the only time you have to pay for the service. Only fair, right?

Our office is located in Calabasas.
    Affiliate program for brokers/attorneys and loan mod shop owners also available.

We are approved by the DRE, FHA, DOJ, DOC and A+ on the BBB.

• Ro
    RomanRealtors Mar 18, 2010

You must consider a shortsale most people do not realise that the bank does not care about the homeowner and there are millions of boiler room scams offering loan mods popping up every day . Out of 4 million homeowners facing foreclosure only 135, 000 have been helped thru a modification, companies are no longer allowed to charge for modifications so anyone offering their services at a price is a scam . I suggest talking to a licensed real estate agent about your case.
    www.romanrealtors.com
    also many people do not qualify for the 5 requisites the bank requires .

we do not charge for modifications or shortsales the bank pays us. We wont ask u for a dime.

Joaquin Roman