Lsi- LeaseSource - lsi LLCno authrized ach withdrawls

this company was our credit card Pos company util we lost our credit card machine in hurricane ike( our whole office was 4 ft under water). we noticed they continued to take the montly fees even thought they were notified that the company no longer has the machine. we called and they were some of the rudest and unprofessional people i have ever delt with. after arguing over the machine they said they would replace the one lost in the hurricane. needless to say we never recieved the new machine. they continued to debit the account so we blocked there transaction. couple months and we had another conversation about replacing the machine and never received a new one...than 14 months go buy and they just debited our old account for over 1, 000.00 as if they were a new company and the charge was new. blocks at banks only are good for 12 months...dont ever do business with this company they are the mafia...

• Ca
    Cassie1227 Apr 19, 2010

I agree.. This company is full of disgusting rude people that could care less that they are ripping you off.. This company will screw you until the end of time!! I mistakenly leased a credit terminal from them in 2007.. I was told then if we ever went out of business that the we could return the machine and the lease would be terminated. After all they get tons of money and the machine back that way. We closed our business in December 2009 and we called them to find out how to return the machine. I was pretty much laughed at and told that is ridiculous. Their company does not take back used equipment. You have to finish up the term of the lease since they could not return the equipment. It was supposedly unusable to any other company. I knew this was completely untrue!! And stated as such yet he continued to tell me my business info could not be erased from the machine.. HAHAHA.. ok.. So needless to say he told me the amount left until the contract was done.. it was roughly $847. Fine..OK I agreed to pay that.. So Today I called back to get my account number changed to have the money taken out of a different account since the business has been closed. As most people would.. And I asked what the remainder of the balance was.. I was shocked and pissed off when she rudely told me that I owed $7something if the machine was RETURNED to them and in the $1000 range if I was to keep the machine!!! I was mad mad mad!! After all I had just had a conversation with "Gregory" the time before and many others before this and was told NOTHING about returning the machine. My GOD I have been paying over $75 a month since 2007 for this worthless machine and still have just under a year left!! You can find the same machine brand new for $300!!! DO NOT EVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT THIS COMPANY TELLS YOU!! ANYTHING!! They are a horrible company that could care less after you sign that lease!!!

• Mj
    mjddesigns Apr 20, 2010

I also have an issue with Lease Source Inc. I have had my machine for 2 years. Last October the machine was not working so I called the company in Colorado where my transactions are done and they said to send it back to be repaired and reprogrammed. Two months later the machine was returned but the wrong cords were in the box! I again called and they said to bring in the machine and this time it would not print correctly!! The company said they would replace the machine and I have waited over a month again to get it back. The machines come from overseas and it would be a couple of months beforethey got them in! In the meantime I have been doing all the transactions using my computer and the website. So I called Lease Source Inc. and told them about the problem with the machine and asked if they could give me a credit or something since I was paying $97 a month for a worthless machine!! They were rude and told me I still had 2 years left on the lease and they would send me a loaner until mine was fixed! I said I no longer wanted the machine and I was not going to continue making payments! Of course their reply was that I signed a contract and it didn't make any difference to them, I was still going to get charged for each month until the lease was up!! How can people like this continue to rip people off and still run a business????

• Cr
    Credit card abuse Apr 19, 2013

Dear Victims!!!
    I also am a victim of LSI. Same stories same treatment!! They files on my credit report, and placed a Judgement in New York. I do not have the money to hire an attorney or travel to NY. And they are predators!!! I have found out that the courts are looking into this company and allowing individuals to have a conference call if you are willing to fight these horrible people!!! I advise all of you to call the NY courts @[protected] please call fight for your rights!! Do not let them get away with the legal and verbal abuse to good citizens. We are small business owners trying to make a living.