LPGDelay in Delivery

L

I am a LPG Indane customer with D.S Gas Agency, Delhi and my consumer Number is 19572.

I have booked for a refill on 02.11.2011 .My booking No. is 7453844 & cash memo no. is [protected], 1911, Even though past 11 days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. but SMS received on 09.11.2011, Your cylinder has been delivered against your refill booking.I am face this type problem in every month.

sir, I request to you please see the matter and take necessary action.

Regards
Love Kumar Kaushik
[protected]

• Ve
    vedwati Sep 15, 2010

dear sir, my gas connection is vedvati gas reffiling sabalgarh.mygas card miss .i do complaint police station sabalgarh and copy give agent .but he not prepaird new card and issue refil unathorised person.pl so it.this connection smt.subhadra aadiwasi w/o mohan

• In
    Insa R.K. Jun 30, 2010

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am the customer of Indan Gas through Puneet Gas Service (Agency Name ) address- Plot No.132, Pocket-F-2, sector-16, Rohini, Delhi-110085, facing lot of problems regarding booking & Delivery of cylinders as under:
    1. Most of the Telephone numbers are not available/ not in working order as printed on their Cash Memo, in other gives engage tone.
    2. Approximately after Half to One Hours continuously dialing if we connected then representative who sitting there, “Hold the Line” and they consumed approximately 15 to 20 Minutes to book the LPG.
    3. On dated 26.06.2010 at 10:00 A.M a gas cylinder was booked against the Cust. No.PG-26658 through personal visit on above cited gas agency.
    4. Till date (30.6.2010 at 6:30 P.M.) no response is initiated by the agency. This is the routine matter.
    There for it is humble request kindly look into the matter & take necessary action.
    Ramesh Kumar
    G-2/31, Sector-15, Rohinin, Delhi-110085
    Phone-011-[protected]

sanjeev_kumar May 27, 2010

Dear Sir,
    My gas book dated 20-05-2010 and time 10:00 am But cilender is not comming. 7 days late please send the cilender in my house 182 subhash khand giri nager kalka ji new delhi 110019 my consumer no. 15709.

• Ku
    KUNDRASK Mar 30, 2010

COOKWEL GAD SERVICE LUDHIANA A DEALER OF INDIAN OIL GAS DELIVERED A LEAKED SYLANDER AGAINST THE CONSUMER NO 030174. COMPLAINT LODGED ON 9/03/10 WITH THEM COMPLAINT NO 1 OF THAT DATE BUT NOT ATTENDED TILL DATE ON 30/03/2010 EVEN AFTER SEVERAL REMINDERS.

• Be
    Betrice Riley Jul 01, 2009

They said that a one time fee of 69 dollars was to be taken out but they took twice the amount out of my child support debit card payment. so no Im not able to pay my rent. An order number was not gien to me now they say that they didnt take it off my card. and they dont know who took my money.

• Aj
    ajay singhal Feb 05, 2009

I am Ajay singhal. my cons. no ic SRG10227. i am not getting your gas service from last one year. so i requesting you to book my gas and made it's as early as possible.

Thankyou.

ajay singhal.

• Su
    suresh kumar Apr 06, 2008

my conctoin no 14982 was reqested to transfer ot mendi dabwali distt sira haryana but till date we not received . i was diliver the application on 22.12.2007 .pl look in the matter

Mamta das Jan 27, 2008

I think they are purposely not picking upi the telephones and not booking the gas. how to contact them , dont know and not at a polite response from the staff.

satish kumar Jan 08, 2008

Gas booking very problem .
    This Number All ready busy
    booking phone nos.011-[protected] and [protected]
    Gas agency name:
    Shri Radha Gobind Gas Service
    Kailash Nagar
    Delhi

• Su
    sudhir Oct 18, 2007

fatheabad me lpg gas ka rate 297 rs he aur yha 900 cylender daily sale hote he aur yha agency wale 300 rs lete he kisi ko 3 rs wapis nhi dete godam se bhi 300 lete he 3 rs mangne pr gas nhi dete aur kehte he kl aana