LPC GlobalFRAUD

D

This company is taking money in advance for cellphones that customers never recieve .. All the emails I send to them have no answer and is no a phone number that you can call to find out why they are asking money for a product they dont have yet and why they also selling Stocks to people with no proof and reciept?

• La
    Larry Oct 25, 2008

I was promised a $25, 000 salary if I qualified under a certain dead line and I did so but with no response from the company. My clients were promised a $150.00 phone but now the price has gone up to over $4oo.oo with no explanation. They bill themselves as God fearing people but rip off the populace. Can you check them out. There should be lawsuits pending.

Larry

• En
    Enrique Dec 09, 2008

Hi you order the phone, I had, and if you have any question please call center one Technology, they are the one in change of the website.. for questions, this is number to call support departments tel [protected] and their website is www.centeronetechnology.com
    .center one technology, is representing lpcglobal and maintaining their website.
    Hope this will help you.
    Enrique.

• themoneyviews Dec 17, 2008

Sorry you lost out with LPC, I left LPC when most of the Leaders started leaving, I know people still there and they say they do sell phones but they do not allow home business to. If you want you should check out one of the other start up companies like I did there are a few out there to choose from now.

Two of the LPC woman that were on the board opened up a company and some of the people who were from AT&T did also. I joined them because of the AT&T relationship.

email me at [protected]@yahoo.com if you want the info.

I hope to help.

• Al
    alba Apr 30, 2009

they allways told me this month that month nothing

• Lu
    Lulu May 15, 2010

I had a client in my job who was promoting this company and casually this person used to involve in any way to make easy money, she said that this service is cheaper than any other because the owner was the priest of a christian religion.